• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What this epic contest between the Seahawks and 49ers boils down to

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
1oz9

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It boils down to a broken image link? :/ For Christs sake this is the NFC Championship! The suspense is killing me!

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Last edited:
OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
It boils down to a broken image link? :/ For Christs sake this is the NFC Championship! The suspense is killing me!

I can't get pics to post. I can't get a sig posted. I'm having typical Rams success in Seattle!:mad:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Add the picture to your gallery and then link it.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
The one won by the guy who is retired and an analyst now? Sure. And after that we can go digging for remains of dinosaurs.

St. Louis Rams fans wait 5 years for a Lombardi Trophy.
Seattle Seahawks fans still waiting for a Lombardi Trophy 38 years later.

So as even you can see the digging through Seahawks history for a super bowl championship leaves a bone pile so large its mistaken for a mountain.:roflmao:

Oh and about formers Rams now football analysts there are quite a few on the national stage. The Greatest Show On Turf BABY! Get used to it.:roflmao:

Reaction score
St. Louis Rams fans wait 5 years for a Lombardi Trophy.
Seattle Seahawks fans still waiting for a Lombardi Trophy 38 years later.

So as even you can see the digging through Seahawks history for a super bowl championship leaves a bone pile so large its mistaken for a mountain.:roflmao:

Oh and about formers Rams now football analysts there are quite a few on the national stage. The Greatest Show On Turf BABY! Get used to it.:roflmao:
You'd make a good 9er fan.

Reaction score
You Ram and 9er fans remind me a lot of Al Bundy. 20 years ago you were star running backs at Polk High scoring 5 TDs to win State and now you're a lowely shoe salesmen. That's why it's so sweet to keep living in the past.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You Ram and 9er fans remind me a lot of Al Bundy. 20 years ago you were star running backs at Polk High scoring 5 TDs to win State and now you're a lowely shoe salesmen. That's why it's so sweet to keep living in the past.

Not living in the past merely proud of past Rams achievement. I'm painfully aware of my Rams history post GSOT days and see tangible improvement of late with hopefully more in the near future.

Reaction score
Not living in the past merely proud of past Rams achievement. I'm painfully aware of my Rams history post GSOT days and see tangible improvement of late with hopefully more in the near future.

Being proud of your teams history and past is one thing. Show boating about your trophies from two decades ago and comparing them to other teams as if it has any relevance to today is another. And there is a difference.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Being proud of your teams history and past is one thing. Show boating about your trophies from two decades ago and comparing them to other teams as if it has any relevance to today is another. And there is a difference.

Oh yes there is a difference. Whiners pull out their "rings" at the drop of a hat. Not winning this year, "but we got 5 rings" We've all heard at least 25 years of this crap.

Top Bottom