• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Were will the Seahawks pass rush come from ?

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
As I look at the current roster I am trying to figure out were the Seahawks pass rush will come from ? What are your thoughts on this ?

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
The coaches seem to be relying on the Leo position... the lack of action during FA, despite having a few options at DE, lead me to believe they have a plan in place. Well - I hope they have a plan. It will be a long season for our DBs if there isn't a viable plan there.

Reaction score
Maybe rookies Dexter Davis or EJ Wilson will emerge as pass rushing threats during training camp/preseason..

?

S

Seattlehawk94

I think Curry is going to be turned loose into a Chad Brown style LB this season....Last year was his learning curve..This season they turn him loose..

Reaction score
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Curry had a breakout season this year.... Not putting the all of the blame on the coaching staff last year, but I think overall, most of the players were underutilized and not coached/used to their strengths by Mora and his staff.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
If you look back to the 2005, when our defense was sufficating, we had a good pass rush coming from the line, but also from Tatupu and Hill racking up 12 sacks which accounts for 25% of the total: 47.

Id look to see PC using Curry/Hill/Hawethorne in some of the blitzing packages.

Reaction score
I would love to see this on obvious pass plays....

Bryant, Mebane and Vickerson on the line and Curry rushing of the edge in the two-point stance. Hill, Lofa and Hawthorne dropping back into coverage. I think those 3 fatties can eat up some blocks and with Curry's 4.5 speed he can get around the edge and beat his blocker at least a couple times a game.

Oh sweet optimism how deceiving you are....

Top Bottom