• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Walddo has arrived....Edited

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
....Waits for the "I've found waldo" jokes....lol, anyways....EDITED

I was unaware of the list that sets out a template for introductions....

1.It's the name I use everywhere, it was a nickname I picked up in the military, and I've used it ever since.
2.James
3.Well I was too young for the good ole cortez, steve days...so it doesn't feel right to list one of them...Regardless, Tatupu is the man and I get all hyped up when I see him even get within 2 feet of the ball...
4.Hawks Vs. Panthers NFC Championship game...it was beautiful, I was still in the corps and I was stationed in North Carolina of all places....the locals were dead certain we(Hawks) were gonna lose, and we all know the beautiful outcome of that game...
5. Anytime I see any Seahawk related gear or apparel way over here in Florida, or meet a genuine Seahawk fan way over here in Florida.
6. Grew up in Mill Creek, Wa...Wasn't into Pro football until I joined the Military, and I just assumed root for the team that played an hour from where I grew up, haven't looked back since or lost any loyalty.

Top Bottom