• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vote for a Huddle Member to Win Hawks Tickets!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
SON OF A BITCH ASS! The one day I get too busy to get on the huddle... and miss the poll.
Good luck #ONE, and nice gtr. work by bro! :whistling:

Reaction score
Nothing man. Starting to worry they just hit up the winner and didn't announce it on the site :s

Reaction score
Posted on the KJR Facebook page a couple hours ago, asking when they would announce the winner. My post has been removed. Hmmm... Interesting...

Reaction score
Eric called the station. Guess the guys that made video #1 won. That was a poorly handled contest if you ask me. Oh well, time to hop on Craigslist.

Reaction score
I couldn't watch #3, I kept getting an error message. But out of the other four the first one was easily the worst. The only ones that showed any originality were Eric's, and #2 where they changed the lyrics... But the guy that did #2 has about as much musical talent as softy lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

Eric shoulda won..Fucking faggot dance music auto tune shit..

Top Bottom