• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

twelvewins

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
1. I couldn't login with LAhawkFAN and I was getting impatient, so I set up a new account. Why twelve wins? That's what you need to get far into the playoffs, so I went with it. I think 12-4 is respectable and means super bowl is within grasp...

2. Real name, you can call me Clay...

3. Favorite Seahawk, definitely Dave Kreig. Finally in the Ring of Honor. Could have been Hall of Fame... (sigh)

4. Favorite all time game? In an upset, the playoff game against Carolina. Even though it was a blow out, it meant we goto the Superbowl (before they were fixed) and I was so happy.

5. Favorite moment as a fan? Dave Kreig eluding the 8th sack by Derrick Thomas to throw the game winning TD pass to Paul Skansi!! Best comeback ever!

6. I visited my Father in Washington when I was a kid, always liked the colors, the logo, the game replays over and over and over again!

Top Bottom