• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tom Brady's Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahawk

Reaction score
"There's probably not many that I haven't played at, at this point, but this will be fun. It's always nice when you take 53 guys on the road and you say, 'This is all we've got, and this is all we need, this is what we got to do,' and see 70,000 fans and keep them quiet, or turn them on their own team. That's the exciting part for road teams, to see if you can get them booing their own players."
-- Tom Brady to ESPNBoston.com

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Wow I didn't know he has never played in Seattle. Mr Brady is in for a shock.

S

Seattlehawk94

Cassell played here last time which was 2008 when Brady got hurt in KC in the opener and missed the season..Before that the last time they played here was 1993..Scott Secules vs Rick Mirer--lol--two more QBs better than Russell Wilson...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cassell played here last time which was 2008 when Brady got hurt in KC in the opener and missed the season..Before that the last time they played here was 1993..Scott Secules vs Rick Mirer--lol--two more QBs better than Russell Wilson...

stupid

S

Seattlehawk94

Stupid to turn every thread into YOUR agenda

And you can quit following me around begging for a fight, your to chickenshit to play fair

You jumped in here and called me stupid and I'm following you around?

You what? I'm done..Fuck you...Next time you log in you might not be able to...One day...At MY leisure it's coming...And if anyone let's you back I'll just erase the account entirely...

Play fair? No, I play but the golden rule...He who has the power or gold makes the rules...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
There had better not be banning or deleting going on over this nonsense.

If I may propose an alternate solution. Since neither one of you like to leave the other alone, why don't we make a forum just for the both of you to tear each other to shreds?

S

Seattlehawk94

Why year him to shreads? Life already did my work for me...

S

Seattlehawk94

Besides if you took a poll I bet 51% at the very least wouldn't mind seeing Ida take a flying leap..

S

Seattlehawk94

Why? It's too easy and well...I like knowing I piss him off while he sits around with a loaded .45 thinking about wasting himself...Hoping my words seal the deal..I'm sure his family, friends, neighbors, dry cleaners, etc will thank me afterwards..

S

Seattlehawk94

Because he's like a fucking fly and I just want to swat the sonofabitch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom