• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Announcement SeahawksHuddle.com Upgrade to XenForo 1.1.0 Beta 2

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I wanted to let everyone know that we are currently running on XenForo 1.1.0 Beta 2. There are a number of new features that have been added into this version that I think everyone will find useful. Below is a list of most of the features included in this upgrade:
  • Thread Prefixes
  • Warning System
  • Ability to Ignore Users
  • Notices
  • Improved Media Embedding (auto-embedding)
  • Attach Files to Conversations
  • Improved Search & Mark Forum Read
  • General Interface Improvements, Simplifications & Tweaks
  • General Performance Improvements
These are most of the features that are going to affect you guys directly. Let me know if you guys see any issues with this upgrade so I can fix them ASAP! Post the issues/comments here or start a conversation with me.

Thanks and Enjoy!

OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Now I can finally ignore the News Bot. :D

haha, you don't have to. I removed the recent news from the what's new tab. So you will not longer see those posts in there. ;)

But you can still ignore that bastard if you want!

Reaction score
haha, you don't have to. I removed the recent news from the what's new tab. So you will not longer see those posts in there. ;)

But you can still ignore that bastard if you want!
I didn't know you did that. I guess I don't need to ignore him anymore.

Top Bottom