• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Huddle FREE STUFF Giveaway

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I told you guys this would be announced on Monday, but this got delayed a few days. Anyways, here is the deal. As you know the site had an issue that I created over the last week or so. In the process of restoring the site, we realized that all avatars and album photos have disappeared. So the giveaway is going to focus on adding album photos and avatars.

We have 4 prizes worth $25 each in Seahawks gear. (we pay for shipping; shipping is not counted towards the $25 prize) You basically have to pick Seahawks gear from any fan site, and we will purchase/ship that out to you.

So how do I get in on this action? It is pretty simple to enter:

5 entries for adding an avatar. (Edit Your Avatar)
1 entry for EACH album picture you upload. (Upload Album Photos)

You can get entries by uploading an avatar or gallery pics until September 1st. We will announce winners by September 7th.

That's it. This will help us reload the site with lost data and 4 members will get some FREE Seahawks gear. If you have any questions/comments, please post them here.

EDIT

New members can be part of this giveaway. Super Moderators and Moderators can also participate.

Reaction score
Shouldn't people be uploading their own pictures in their photo albums and not other sites'/peoples' pictures?

OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fenom;49254 said:
Shouldn't people be uploading their own pictures in their photo albums and not other sites'/peoples' pictures?

That would definitely be "more" valuable for the site. I did not really put any restrictions on the photos that should be uploaded into the album. I will make an addendum to the rules on Monday to be more specific.

Top Bottom