• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks aquire TE Kellen Winslow from Bucs.

Reaction score
When healthy I think he's not only better than Carlson, but better than Miller too. Hell, he can be an elite TE. But we're not expecting him to be, I see no downside. The Bucs were lucky to ge anything for him, Its a conditional pick but I doubt its anything more than a 5th rounder.

Reaction score
I think its a great pick up....Agree with Bob, when healthy, he's an elite TE. I put him up there with Graham and Gronkowski.... If only we had Brees or Brady.

OP
12thManFan

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I see this as 1 of 2 things.

1. If healthy, he adds some depth to our recieving core to help with injuries.
2. Or if everyone is healthy, he' just a great comfort blanket for Flynn or Wilson if either start to throw to.

pcolabucfan

Huddler
Reaction score
I think its a great pick up....Agree with Bob, when healthy, he's an elite TE. I put him up there with Graham and Gronkowski.... If only we had Brees or Brady.
You need to see a doctor, maby some Prozac will help

Idahawk

Reaction score
Lazy work ethic , poor attitude, prima donna all come to mind far before I think elite ? He's a perfect fit with Miller should he decide that were actually good enough for his talents.

Reaction score
He's going to have to work hard to learn a new playbook and he's sure to have a chip on his shoulder. Plus PC has that locker room like a cult almost with how much they're buying into what he's doing. They'll get Winslow to drink the punch too.

Reaction score
They'll get Winslow to drink the punch too.

And if he doesn't, then his ass will get the boot real quick. It's a low risk move. If we cut him, all it costs us is a 7th round pick. If he gets his head out of his ass, and it pans out, then we made out like bandits. Id rather have him than Shainco. He's only 28 and has way more potential.

Reaction score
Winslow will be calling int to NFL 32 on ESPN 2. I think the show starts at 3:00, not sure when he'll be calling in.

Reaction score
I'm at work.... I'm sure Softy or Mitch will have him on this week. I'll just podcast it.

"I'm a mother fucking SOLDJA!!!" lol

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Amazing talent as a catching TE, not so much as a blocker. His character issues come to mind first though as well, but given the price, its worth the gamble. If he buys in, he will post 900 yards, and worth half a dozen TD's, game changer, if he doesnt, then he's gone and we loose a Gregg Suggs.

Whats this about "fear and loathing" trashing of apartment though, is he just a dick?

Reaction score
I love these low risk transactions. If he makes the 53-man roster, the most they will have to give up is a 6th and the least is a 7th. If he doesn't make the roster, they give up nothing.

A 6th round pick for 75 catches? Sounds good to me.

OP
12thManFan

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Here's some artwork I just made today, see whatcha think :) I know it's off topic but I did it for my laptop desktop.

Attachments

• Desktop Bruce Irvin.png
    Desktop Bruce Irvin.png
    907.3 KB · Views: 94
Reaction score
Nice dude, I wish I knew my way around photoshop better. When I open photoshop, I might as well be Tim Tebow looking at a vagina because I have no idea what to do.

Top Bottom