• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Schedule Release today at 4pm

S

Seattlehawk94

My guesses....Atlanta, Philly, and Stealers are Primetime...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Colts , pats , cowboys, saints but maybe we get one , I'll take anything

S

Seattlehawk94

FIVE FUCKING EARLY GAMES? BULLSHIT...
NO HOME GAMES TILL WEEK 3? BULLSHIT..
ROAD GAME SANDWICHING A BYE? BULLSHIT...

Only thing good about that Sked is the fact we've got 3 home games in a row at the begining of winter and with the back to back ones being on a Thursday with a whole week off basically till the second Monday after that....Otherwise...Like always....THIS SKED FUCKING SUCKS....Always fuck us with that shit...

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Completely agree with you 94, the first thing I saw was 5 games at 10am and 4 of them are pretty much east coast. Making the Seahawks fly 3000 miles and play an early game just plain sucks! God damb East Coast Bias.......

The only good thing I see on our schedule is that we potentially will only have one cold weather game.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Fuck that pussy attitude , I want a team that wants to go win on the road and don't care where the game is....

Reaction score
The NFL MUST do something about all West Coast teams playing @ 10 AM PST. These early games are shit. Pisses me off.

At least we have back to back prime time games @ the Q, that's a +!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
The NFL MUST do something about all West Coast teams playing @ 10 AM PST. These early games are shit. Pisses me off.

At least we have back to back prime time games @ the Q, that's a +!

Same story every year

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Crazy we have five 10 a.m. PT games despite being on west coast yet the Patriots who play on the east coast have four 10 a.m. PT games. Just stupid IMO.

If we are 3-3 after our first six games I'll be pumped up. We'll be favored in just one of our first six games. Brutal start to our schedule.

I do like playing Philly on a Thursday at home. They have to fly across country on short week should be a HUGE advantage for us. Basically gives us a second bye too with a Monday night game.

Glad MNF is coming back to Qwest. Remember guys three of our last four MNF games ended with the Seahawks shutting out our opponent!

Reaction score
This schedule is whack... I think the 49ers game is going to be a dub. Steelers...probably a loss, then a def W against Zona.... after that? Could be downhill from there for a while

Reaction score
@Seahawks - The Seahawks will travel more miles during the '11 season (26,918) than 3 teams combined (IND, JAX and TEN with 26,558)

East Coast bias will never go away.

S

Seattlehawk94

Fuck that pussy attitude , I want a team that wants to go win on the road and don't care where the game is....

Pussy attitude? No...Pissed off fucking attitude....Sick of getting screwed when the schedule comes out.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
@Seahawks - The Seahawks will travel more miles during the '11 season (26,918) than 3 teams combined (IND, JAX and TEN with 26,558)

East Coast bias will never go away.

Don't we always travel the most miles?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Pussy attitude? No...Pissed off fucking attitude....Sick of getting screwed when the schedule comes out.

Screwed ? No Carolina got screwed, we based on SOS of our opponents got it good . If the players are to tired or jet lagged to get up and play , then get new players , practice them out there all week or get them shrinks , bottom line is we have to win on road , if you make excuses you've already lost!

S

Seattlehawk94

Don't we always travel the most miles?

Yeah, but not always that many.....They used to sometimes put Least Coast games back to back so we could stay out there on an extended road trip...

Screwed ? No Carolina got screwed, we based on SOS of our opponents got it good . If the players are to tired or jet lagged to get up and play , then get new players , practice them out there all week or get them shrinks , bottom line is we have to win on road , if you make excuses you've already lost!

10AM Games for West Coast teams are fucking stupid....I don't want to have to get up to watch that early and most players don't want to play that early....If we have to go east, let us play at a NORMAL TIME it's bad enough a morning game is a "1PM Kickoff" to placate the least coast...If you want to placate them by making us travel...Let us play at a fucking decent hour....

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Yeah, but not always that many.....They used to sometimes put Least Coast games back to back so we could stay out there on an extended road trip...

10AM Games for West Coast teams are fucking stupid....I don't want to have to get up to watch that early and most players don't want to play that early....If we have to go east, let us play at a NORMAL TIME it's bad enough a morning game is a "1PM Kickoff" to placate the least coast...If you want to placate them by making us travel...Let us play at a fucking decent hour....[

Were not a huge draw on the road let's face facts, but we get 40% of the gate when we visit . I don't think any owner would put their pocket books in front of their teams , so if the schedule puts the max amount of butts in the seats then he or they win. TV also plays a huge part of the schedule , it's money ! As William Muney said " deserves got nothing to do with it "

Reaction score
Ida,

Nobody is arguing why it is what it is. We know why. All about the benjamins. East Coast bias and no one gives a flying eff about the Seahawks. Doesn't mean we can't be pissed about it. It is bullshit. It shouldn't be this way... but it is.

Top Bottom