• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rodgers vs our Pass Rush

Idahawk

Reaction score
If he can't move ???? It makes things so much easier .... I literally give them no chance , it will be like trying to throw darts from a cage !

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You mean the jinx where I said we wouldn't lose again at home ? Or the Madden Jinx ? Lol

The Jinx when you state something emphatically in the negative. Like saying no way the Rams will beat the Seahawks.:p

Packer Fan Carl

Huddler
Reaction score
If he can't move ???? It makes things so much easier .... I literally give them no chance , it will be like trying to throw darts from a cage !

Not necessarily true as the Packer pass protection has been fantastic lately. Detroit's good front four hardly touched Rodgers.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Carl. I like the Seahawks in this game but I'm for the NFC team regardless in the super bowl. Good luck!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Not necessarily true as the Packer pass protection has been fantastic lately. Detroit's good front four hardly touched Rodgers.

Rodgers was able to step up in the pocket in the Dallas game , but he didn't or couldn't move laterally . Seattle has some of the fastest edge rushers in the NFL , but in this game they really don't need to pressure the edges , rather bring it right up the gut , between his own guys and ours hes's boxed in

. I'm actually sorry he's hurt , gives the Packers fans an excuse ......

Top Bottom