• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ravens sign Housh....

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
Ravens reached agreement with former Seahawks wide receiver TJ Houshmandzadeh on a one-year, $855,000 deal. More at espn.com.

Mo-hawk fan

Huddler
Reaction score
I am surprised. The talk around here I would have guessed the Rams or the Chargers had a done deal.... guess not!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Mo-hawk fan;50104 said:
I am surprised. The talk around here I would have guessed the Rams or the Chargers had a done deal.... guess not!

I don't think that Housh really fits in the Chargers system to well. He is more of a go over the middle type rather than a deep threat. As far as the Rams are concerned they need A LOT more than a wide receiver, I think they are already focusing on 2013. LOL.

Top Bottom