• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Qwest No. 3

S

Seattlehawk94

I did know that because they trademark the word "astro" in the '70s...It's just like FT but kinda a knockout just not as good as the original FT according to most players..Every year we rank digest for playing surface of all fake grass fields and ahead of MOST real grass fields..

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
We had a home show here a couple years ago and there was a rep from one that makes NFL fields. We are seriously considering getting the small patch of uneven grass in the backyard made into turf! Guessing it's a lot more expensive than re-sodding and levelling the ground, tho.

S

Seattlehawk94

I've seen them selling that....It's more expensive but....NO mowing, no watering, no weeds, and the stuff lasts for like 20 without heavy use....It kinda pays of itself in the the long run..I saw them selling backyard putting greens also...Was drooling!

Cano51

Huddler
Reaction score
I only saw 1 NFL game (since i m from europe), and it was in Buffalo, where the hawks got ripped in september of 09.

The Hawks sucked, the weather was awfull and i was surprised the place felt kinda hostile at first, as i was walkin around the stadium with my hawks jersey on. Though, nothin inappropriate (when u re used to what we call football in Europe).

Still, i was blown away by the experience. Even tho i missed the tailgating,due to late arriving, the athmosphere in the stadium was nothing near what i ve seen here. On every first down, all my neighbours were huggin and high fiving. As the game went on, i got to talk to them. They were pretty cool, even the drunk guy on my girls lefthand side who was spilling his beer around like it was not as expensive as it was :))

The stadium looked better in real than what i saw on tv, so i cant imagine how qwest field really feels...

For my wedding, my wife offered me a trip to seattle to watch a game. Cant wait. Any tip on when to come? Early season for gettin good weather? Vs NFC west team?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cano51;55992 said:
I only saw 1 NFL game (since i m from europe), and it was in Buffalo, where the hawks got ripped in september of 09.

The Hawks sucked, the weather was awfull and i was surprised the place felt kinda hostile at first, as i was walkin around the stadium with my hawks jersey on. Though, nothin inappropriate (when u re used to what we call football in Europe).

Still, i was blown away by the experience. Even tho i missed the tailgating,due to late arriving, the athmosphere in the stadium was nothing near what i ve seen here. On every first down, all my neighbours were huggin and high fiving. As the game went on, i got to talk to them. They were pretty cool, even the drunk guy on my girls lefthand side who was spilling his beer around like it was not as expensive as it was :))

The stadium looked better in real than what i saw on tv, so i cant imagine how qwest field really feels...

For my wedding, my wife offered me a trip to seattle to watch a game. Cant wait. Any tip on when to come? Early season for gettin good weather? Vs NFC west team?

The weather has been really good the last few years so really anytime of year is good . All the games sell out and sell out fast so get tickets as ASAP. I sold my season tickets a few years back , I live in Idaho and the trips back and forth started wearing on us. I do pick one game a year and come over for that and I try and pick a game against a team that I have never seen before IF there a good team . A divisional game would be good but again the 12th man is always on fire at the Q.

Come early , go to pike , go downtown ,the tailgating and local bars are a blast go to Beths cafe for 12 egg omelet LOL

Seattle is a beautiful city

Top Bottom