• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Put your money where your mouth is !

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cole said:
Where does it say that, you fucking idiot?

Oh ...pardon me Cole ....This post was meant for people who can read....if you need it fingerpainted for you ..why don't you try the seahawks for dummies site

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Oh ...pardon me Cole ....This post was meant for people who can read....if you need it fingerpainted for you ..why don't you try the seahawks for dummies site

lmao You crack me up, man!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cole said:
Idahawk said:

lmao You crack me up, man!

Whatever ..I have no clue what your deal is..looks like your the only one who gets what the hell your talking about :?

Reaction score
I am putting the money where my mouth is... Let's all throw 10 down and split the odds! Seriously if Arizona can be in this game then why can't we next year?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I was going to lay down $100.00 myself.....I mean what could be sweeter then to be right and score a sweet vacation.....by winning some big bucks..

Top Bottom