• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Person of interest: Lacy

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
The Seahawks have a lot of advantages over the Packers in this game but the one area of concern is Lacy and the power running he brings. With the Seahawks down three DTs now, that's a potential problem area is Lacy's inside running game where the Seahawks have a potential soft spot in the D.
Anyone care to comment?

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Seahawks front 7 will be tested but end up fine in the end. Tough game but like last season this will be the super bowl. At the end of the game how big is Sherman's mouth this year?

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope we just blow their doors off right out of the gate and force them to abandon the running game. Lacey is probably the biggest cause for concern going into the game though, he's been playing really well lately. I'm just gonna have faith that the leagues #1 D will find a way to shut him down. And if he does get loose he's gonna have to deal with Kam.

OP
TheBandwagon

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope we just blow their doors off right out of the gate and force them to abandon the running game. Lacey is probably the biggest cause for concern going into the game though, he's been playing really well lately. I'm just gonna have faith that the leagues #1 D will find a way to shut him down. And if he does get loose he's gonna have to deal with Kam.
Ya that second line of defense with Wagner and Kam will be on the case if/when Lacy can power his way through to the next level. Those guys are light speed when it comes to closing on the football.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm thinking we should be able to contain him, the faster edge rushers seem to give more trouble than the bigger backs. Stewart last week may be an exception there, but his space came from deception and the threat of Cam taking it the other way. We don't have to worry about that this week. If we get Marshawn rolling, it won't really matter what they do, cuz we will outscore them even if Lacy does have a big game.

Idahawk

Reaction score
It's not been overly productive for teams to run against the Hawks D , most teams don't even try and test the outside because of the speed of the LBs and edge rushers the Hawks have . Most teams try and go straight up the gut and since that's the where the injured Rodgers will be hanging out the Seahawks will simply funnel everything into the middle of the field and try and keep it between the hash marks

Top Bottom