• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

PERCY HARVIN - KICK RETURN

Should Percy be allowed to return kicks in SB 48?

• Total voters

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
There is much debate about how Percy Harvin should be used. And you know he will be chomping at the bit to get in there., but if you were Coach Carroll what what you do?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He should be used in every way possible because in his interviews he's ready to ball.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Super Bowl is all in. Line him up everywhere , use him out of the backfield , take the top off the defense , kick returns . If he gets broken again I guess maybe football isn't his thing , he can mop the VMAC for the rest of his life to work off that cash .

Free Brandon Browner

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Returning kicks is over half of Harvin's game. He averaged 36 yards per kick return last year and when he went down he actually had slightly more kick return yards than receiving yards. Chances are pretty good he's gonna make at least one impact return into Bronco territory just like he did in his one shot against the Vikings.
Harvin's game:
50% KR
40% quick hits/screen passes, yards after the catch and even taking handoffs in the backfield
10% downfield threat.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah I'm with you guys, put up or shut up. He is so flippin fast he could take one to the house!

Reaction score
He doesn't get hurt on KRs... Last year, he got hurt against us going over the middle if memory serves, then there was the hip labrum thing, that wasn't even a football related injury, and we all remember the concussion (well, maybe Percy doesn't). He gets hurt on offensive plays because he plays with a Beast Mode mentality, with his 180 lb (ball parking that, too tired to look it up) frame, that doesn't always work out.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He's like a buck 75 in my book. ;)

A guy at work says he's soft and fragile. I told him that's BS. Getting a concussion doesn't make you fragile. Nobody has a tough brain.

I also told this fan that when Percy wins it for us, percy's name can never come out of his mouth ever again or there will be repercussions. ;)

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Last edited:
Top Bottom