• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Packers @ Seahawks MNF

Reaction score
The refs handed the seachickens the game. Enjoy your tainted win.
I didn't know the refs could see things in slowmo. In real time, that is a hard play to call. The replay booth has to go with the possession call on the field which gave Tate the TD. If this game was between the Seahawks and the Rams, nobody would care, but because it involves the biggest bandwagon team in NFL history, ESPN is going to talk about it for months.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Terrible calls and non-calls all game long. If that awful PI call on Chancellor doesn't get called, the Packers have punt on their TD drive. Who knows how this game turns out if its officiated properly.

Reaction score
I'll take the dub. Defense played lights out in the first and good enough to win in the second.

Huge asterisk by this W* we'll be hearing about it all week. But, ill take it.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Getting back the the actual game: There's still problems on offense. Wilson needs to stay in the pocket longer, he had good protection and ran into pressure a few times. Penalties are killing us, play calling is awful, and it seems like no one is getting open. I'm not sure if that's because of play design or just bad routes.

The defense is epic. Aaron Rodgers couldn't do anything, especially in the first half.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
One hell of a night for ET. During the game his wife gave birth to their first child.

Reaction score
Still pissed off that the defense let Cedric Benson look like Adrian Peterson in the second half. It's almost as if they were taking the 3rd quarter off after playing lights out in the 1st half.

Reaction score
I don't care if youre Wilsonfan, Flynnfan or a Portisfan, we can admit that 7 points is not acceptable. Defense held GB to 12*, 6 if you consider the bullshit call against Kam. When you're defense dominates the Packers like this and you go 3 and out almost every possession, that is unacceptable!!

Reaction score
I say 7* because that last TD was bs. Everybody knows it. I'll take it cause its a win but it should've been an int.

Reaction score
One of the best defenses in the NFL has to be held back by the worst passing offense in the NFL.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
The whole offense was awful. Even Lynch did not get anywhere, mostly because of the line not being able to make way for him. But making Rodgers a non-factor is epic from this defense! 8 sacks and constant pressure, you could see in Aaron's eyes that he was scared.

Holding the explosive Packers to 12 points is huge, it would have been the most ridiculous fail ever to lose this game because the offense can't outscore 12 points... Good thing that the ref decided to call it "simultaneous possession" in the end. I'd like to hear the comments of a real NFL ref about that call.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
8 Sacks!!! Frickin D is saving our ass. Or was it a pack of high school zebras?

10/21 100 yds 1 TD 1 INT.

Wilson pretty much blows. He owes the zebras he would of had one less TD and an INT. Can Flynn really be worse?

Top Bottom