• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

P. Harvin Doubtful

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Here we go again...
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...rcy-harvin-doubtful-for-seahawks-monday-night

So I hate to be the one to post this, because I think this shit can be a distraction.
But Percy is stealing up the headlines once again. My biggest concern when we got P. Harvin was can he stay on the field. It just seems like he has to be 'perfect' to take the field.

Did they play him too much in the Minny game (KO return)?

Did we overpay for damaged goods?

Should we just consider him a bonus when he plays even if he is missing the biggest game of the regular season?

So aggravating!

Idahawk

Reaction score
It's unfortunate for sure , to have soreness 2 weeks after you've played is not good. After Browner and WT3 , Harvin was something to look forward to . Bummer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Damn, this one isn't going to be easy. I was hoping the Saints would be a little more banged up. Drew has some epic stats.

It seems like I should be more confident with as amazing as this season has gone.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
With or without Harvin the Hawks have some very good receivers. The win loss record without him shows that. I don't think they will even miss him. It would be nice though if he could play some games in a row before being injured again. So far he has been a big waste of money.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Harvin was an odd deal by PC. He has done a hell of a job finding talent in the pool of the down trodden. Harvin doesn't fit the mold being a big $ superstar type. Rice was once like him.

Working with RW, Tate is a way better choice imo.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I think a lot of it has to do with just coming back too early. Remember we weren't supposed to have him until playoff according to some reports? I think if he can be there for the playoffs, then that's good enough for me. I won't be too concerned yet. He just needs an offseason to regain form.

Reaction score
I think a lot of it has to do with just coming back too early. Remember we weren't supposed to have him until playoff according to some reports? I think if he can be there for the playoffs, then that's good enough for me. I won't be too concerned yet. He just needs an offseason to regain form.

Time for a new avatar.

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
We don't need Percy at all, we already have Golden, I thought this the moment we signed him. PERCY might have been the only mistake this FO has made, but what a Damn good mistake to make. I'd like for him to be a full go for a game or 2 before the playoffs.

With him I worry about not being able to resign guys that have worked their asses off for this team, while Harvin, your highest paid player, sits on the sideline every other week. This move for Harvin went against the blueprint this team was built on. Guess that's the sacrifice you make when your city is starved for a championship.

Last edited:
Top Bottom