• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ouch, next year's opponents.

Reaction score
I know, we're still playing this season. But I was playing a franchise on madden and I was looking at my schedule and thought "this can't be right." So I looked it up.

Steelers
Ravens
Bengals
Browns
Giants
Eagles
Cowboys
Redskins
Falcons
Bears

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53619 said:
I know, we're still playing this season. But I was playing a franchise on madden and I was looking at my schedule and thought "this can't be right." So I looked it up.

Steelers
Ravens
Bengals
Browns
Giants
Eagles
Cowboys
Redskins
Falcons
Bears
Definitely a tough schedule.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Seems like we could go anywhere from 6-10 to 10-6 depending on what happens with other NFCW teams (do the 49ers become more consistent under Harbaugh? Does Bradford continue to develop or fall into the sophomore slump? Does Arizona find a somewhat stable QB?).

If we take another 4-2 division schedule, we could maybe get to 9-7. Maybe. Without a strong division performance, though, we'll be lucky to get to 7-9.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thats awesome, the schedule will really test where we stand in the NFL. Hope we host the Steelers for once!

S

Seattlehawk94

Nope, Stealers are a roadie again...

Why worry about next year? Besides we could get Pissburgh THIS season, if they do their part...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I'm not worried about next year yet. I just notiiced this while I was playing Madden.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53625 said:
Nope, Stealers are a roadie again...

Why worry about next year? Besides we could get Pissburgh THIS season, if they do their part...
Payback's a bitch? :D

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Why is Pitt a road game when last time it was a road game. I thought they rotate? Although they didn't this year with Denver/San Diego.

Like Pitt and Browns(return of Holmgren!) at home, at Ravens/Bengals. We play the NFC East next year as well. Should play first place teams from NFC South(Atlanta) and NFC North(Bears). As for what they do with the extra two games(assuming they go to 18 games) I have no clue.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
It's supposed to be a rotation that makes no sense. This would be the first time they break away from the rotation totally.

Every four years you switch. I don't get why they would get rid of that so it will be 12 years before Pitt or Cleveland comes here or we go to Baltimore/Cincy that is just stupid.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
It's because they changed the rule so that no Least Coast team playing the NFC or AFC West has to travel west for more than one game or some stupid bullshit like that.

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18;53655 said:
It's because they changed the rule so that no Least Coast team playing the NFC or AFC West has to travel west for more than one game or some stupid bullshit like that.

Funny that doesn't work for WEST COAST TEAMS...Motherfuckers..

Almost like having a West Coast team playing at 10AM in the playoffs and TWO LEAST COAST TEAMS PLAYING EACHOTHER as a "night game"...

OR a WEST COAST PLAYOFF GAME being played at 1PM and a game in INDY against another EAST COAST TEAM playing the night game..

Fucking sick of getting screwed all the time...Kinda shocked when we played the Carolina Panties that we weren't the morning game and the Donks and Stealers weren't the night one...They ALMOST ALWAYS feel the need to fuck us so I'm shocked that wasn't any different...

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Just wait and see what happens, every year teams that are supposed to be contenders flop (2010 cowboy,Chargers) And teams that are supposed to be shitty come up with a season no one saw coming (Chiefs/Seahawks!) Based on this year that is a brutal schedule, but anything can happen. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst!

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
robdog;53659 said:
Those are definitely some brutal opponents.

The teams look tough, because some of them crushed us this year and some of them are playoff teams. Let's remember the off season changes every team every year, and timing affects all of these games.

This year we beat a Bears team on the road that later eliminated us from the playoffs. So it was just timing that got us that win. We were blowed out by a lousy Denver team too. We probably would have won that game later in the season as they self destructed.

If we look close, Dallas, Browns, Bears and Giants are not scary road games. Each team is flawed and I can see an improved Seahawks team with a good week of practice and no major injuries winning those games. Maybe we can get lucky and play the Stealers while half of their roster is suspended for possible rape/murder/assault charges? :emoticon-0178-rock:

Home games against Atlanta and Phili look scary, but Ryan is still a young quarterback and Vick/Kolb is not a settled issue yet. Those can be won. Redskins, Ravens and Bengals? Seriously? Can't we just count those games as wins now?

For that matter, I say we sweep the Cards and Whiners next season for an extra 4 wins. I'm on my way to the wins post to try and get this cheerleader tag eliminated... LOL

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Dude, you're crazy if you're just chalking the Ravens up as a win. Dumb to talk about this now, but the Ravens are really good and I don't see that changing. In fact I only see them getting better. The Browns are getting a lot better as well. Dallas has too much talent to be down again next year. This schedule will be one of the toughest, if not THE toughest, in the league come this time next year.

S

Seattlehawk94

It's going to be ranked in the Top-5 toughest skeds in the league...And to say "Ryan is a young QB" is crazy, it makes him sound like a novice---DUDE LED HIS TEAM TO A #1 SEED AND RAN INTO A JUGGERNAUT...Not his fault...

Top Bottom