• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

on IR last year

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
hi people,

i was on here in '07 but didn't log on in '08 becaues my computer was sucking

but im back with my same stupid name and same undying love of everything seahawks!

been a fan since '92 when they went 2-14.

my best memory of being a fan was being at the Colts game near the end of the '05 season. the Colts were considered the best team in the league at the time and the hawks didn't back down and we won. people poured out of the stadium hollering, the cars flowing out of the parking lot were honking and everyone on the freeway was honking. the energy was strong and fans were united. i took the bus home and passengers were chanting and smiling at each other as if we were all good friends. AWESOME!!!

S

Seattlehawk94

Glad you came back SJ! I remember you! :D :D

Don't be a stranger for so long again!

OP
squirreljack

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
thanks seattlehawk94,

looking forward to butting heads with other wanna-be coaches and know-it-alls such as myself once again ;)

the new site looks great too.

Top Bottom