• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Seahawks @ Vikings: 8/28

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well the starters should be playing well into the 3rd quarter so it is going to be interesting to see what they can do with Favre and AP. This will be a good test for both the offense and defense.

Reaction score
Well considering Favre is still a bit rusty and outside of B.B. and Shianco, he doesn't really have anyone to throw to. Not overly worried about their offense... hopefully.

I am more worried about our patch-em-up O line and Vikings beefy D line... hope Matt comes out okay (KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!).

I would like to see Williams, Housh and Tate start this one... I'd like to see what tate can do with the first team offense and more time. Week 3, time for that dust to come off and see what he's got.

GO HAWKS!!

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't think that Hasselbeck is going to make it out tonight. This game has a bad feeling to me. I hope that if he gets to much heat they take him out before the 3rd.

Reaction score
Safe to say Wortto is going to be spending a lot of time with Baker.... Hopefully Allen spends a lot of time with them too...

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
Washington is getting the start tonight and his pass protection is great, so we will see if the us him to help chip.

pauleyb

Huddler
Reaction score
Defense so far

Some good pressures from the front four.

Still getting gashed for big passing plays.

Some guys still getting out of position...

Reaction score
That pick 6 was awesome!!!

I am in Chelan right now, was at Campbells and everyone in the bar went ape shit!!

Didn't feel like a preseason game.

D did good, still go to get off the field on 3rd down, Offense looked mediocre at best... Matt def had plenty of protection.

Good Job Wrotto, and Gibson, I am pleasently surprised.

Locklear on the other hand looked like shit, he let a 2nd string rusher (Edwards) get to him way too easily.

OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Earl Thomas was awesome in this game. I am still worried about the offense but lets see how the first regular season game goes.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Good game for our starters.
Each week I get more excited about the D-line and more concerned about our secondary.
Josh wilson makes the big plays but has a hard time in coverage.

That defense sure operates differently when they have #51 at the helm!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Reaction score
Yeah Locklear looked like Garbage!! Let Edwards run right past him and sack Matt... only pressure Matt had all night came from the right side. I say put Pitts at right tackle if he is fully recovered.

Reaction score
#ONE;49794 said:
Yeah Locklear looked like Garbage!! Let Edwards run right past him and sack Matt... only pressure Matt had all night came from the right side. I say put Pitts at right tackle if he is fully recovered.
Or Wrotto if Okung is ready to go.

Reaction score
Fenom;49797 said:
Or Wrotto if Okung is ready to go.
That was what i was thinking.

on the series where Matt got sacked by edwards... Locklear honestly let edwards past him three times... lucky for us the first two were quick passes.

Top Bottom