• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Seahawks @ Broncos - 9/19: LOSS 31 - 14

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is the official Gameday thread for the Seahawks @ Broncos. Should be a good road test for our boys! GO HAWKS! :happy0005:

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
I actually don't think we're gonna struggle THAT badly. It'll probably be 20-17 at some point, but my gut just says we're gonna win by a touchdown and be 2-0 after today.
Hope I'm right.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I have a feeling it won't even be close. But we need to get the offense kicking quicker with a running game included. No Dumervil, no Maroney, no Marshall will help. I just think Broncos aren't prepared. They also don't have much at WR past Gaffney or Royal who are mediocre.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
hasselbeck's bad accuracy, our defense's poor tackling, and stupid little mistakes cost us this game...i hate it

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
4 turnover 3 picks by Matt !!! Whats up with the Defense to basic today. I would like to see more press and blitz packages....

Reaction score
yeah... I don't really know where to start, other than if it wasn't for that "holding" penalty on Locklear, this would have been a completely different game.

Matt threw some horrible looking passes and they ended up in interceptions.

The Defense once again was good against the run, but played horrible against the pass and on almost every 3rd down rushed only 3 and got burnt every time.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;50433 said:
yeah... I don't really know where to start, other than if it wasn't for that "holding" penalty on Locklear, this would have been a completely different game.

That holding penalty wouldn't have happened if Andrews wasn't flagged for false start.

But yeah, either way. Poor red zone play killed.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Even after getting our ass handed to us, rocky mountian style, and sent packing, I still feel that the broncos are not any better then us.
We ran into the perfect storm. Denver at home after getting beat by a unformitable Jaguars team, and this as it may be a "Must win" because the Broncos are about to go 0-4 for the next four games, and the Seahawks may be alittle high after taking care of business at home.
Orton worked methodically and the Denver offense were pretty flawless, while the seahawks were bumbling, fumbling, penalty ridin, early and often. We gave them game early, and its so hard to come back on the road.
We will chalk this up to a learning curve, but I will say Matt struggled. Not only on the 3 picks, 2 in the redzone (14 points) but he overthrough guys and was not very accurate. Watching the game again, I focused on the line who seemed to gave Matt decent protection and had improved run blocking. Our LT got beat a few times and was pushed back on occassion but overall our line held thier own.

Im not sure if it is Carlson or Matt, but the lack of continuaty there is hurting the team.

Defense played tough but there were alot of missed tackles and even though we played conservative, our secondary got tore up! But Im sure glad we dont have Josh Wilson cause we have so much DEPTH and TALENT at the CB position.

Whatever, Im not that upset about the road loss, though I thought this is one we could have taken when I looked at the schedule. Im moving on to SD, next week at home. That will be big challenge for our Hawks!

OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50438 said:
Good game losers. I told you so. Seahawks are pathetic.

How could I of missed this poster. How easily this guy forgets what happened to them in week #1. Good luck with the football Jesus.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Ya no doubt. Didn't the Broncos just get wiped out by the Jaguars and David Garrard? Hahaha, they going to get waxed by Indy this week too. 1 - 2, nice way to start the season. Oh wait "Orton to the rescue."

Wow that just sounds lame. LOL.

Top Bottom