• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Raiders - 10/31: LOSS 33 - 3

Reaction score
geez what do you know... the D is wearing down in the 3rd after the offense has laid an egg.

we are losing to the Raiders... anyone know what that means??? LOL

Reaction score
Seahawks are beating themselves again. I love being a Seattle sports fan. So many great teams...

Reaction score
Nice drop by the comeback kid... finally Hasselbeck pulls his head out of his ass and the rest of our team cannot respond.

That ankle roll on Tate looked so damn painful.

Nice... they just threw a 50 yard screen pass to a FUCKING fullback.

FUCK this game, I am playing Madden.

Reaction score
#ONE;51330 said:
Nice drop by the comeback kid... finally Hasselbeck pulls his head out of his ass and the rest of our team cannot respond.

That ankle roll on Tate looked so damn painful.

Nice... they just threw a 50 yard screen pass to a FUCKING fullback.

FUCK this game, I am playing Madden.
The pass actually got deflected and Bush caught it, but still. A pick 6 right now would be great...

Reaction score
Self destruction of a team is always fun to watch. Down 23-0, might as well give Whitehurst some playing time. Don't need to risk Hasselbeck getting injured.

Reaction score
Fenom;51331 said:
The pass actually got deflected and Bush caught it, but still. A pick 6 right now would be great...

Different play man. There was a screen to Reece that went for 50 yards.... was really lovely.

Reaction score
Where's everybody at??

I'd love an optimistic opinion on todays game... there isn't a question as to why we lost this game.

PLEASE CUT THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS TODAY:

Tyler Polumbus, HAMILTON!!!!, Spencer, Andrews and Locklear. I have never seen a bunch of guys standing around with their hands on their hips looking around like "uh what happened?" as their QB is getting pounded into the ground.

Give credit to Matt and Bates for getting aggressive and going down field. Unfortunately none of the receivers came to play today and it was a little too late anyways.

And how about Mike Williams sitting around pouting all day after he finally played a real NFL corner... he just seemed to give up on this game. Is this the real side of Williams we're starting to see?? hope not.

DAMN today was frustrating. Next 2 games are losses for sure. 4-5 after the cards game.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;51336 said:
Different play man. There was a screen to Reece that went for 50 yards.... was really lovely.

Least I got a chuckle out your comments, hilarious, yet sad.

Raiders had a coming out party... last week, this was there homecoming slaughter.
And yes they are one of the most talented teams, there chuck full of top draft picks from like the last 7 years!
Didnt help that our O-Line and WR didnt show up or else we'd have a change.

CATCH THE F'in BALL FOR CHRIST SAKES!! Reminescient of D-Jack and Cornrows

Matt played well, his accuracy was good, with great courage.

And Woah on the injuries!! I hope Colin is okay, Red, Tate, Williams, all getting banged up.
Do we have any chance next week at all? I think we are going .500 :Dizzy:

Reaction score
Tate actually had a decent game considering the circumstances. He came down with a few hard to catch balls and even after rolling his ankle really bad he came out and finished the game.

Bryant looks like he tore something and then some. IDK about Colin. Williams is obviously fine since he came back out and played. Quit being a puss and toughen up, this is the NFL.

OP
dizzle498

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Blah!!! <---That is the sound of us throwing up on ourselves against the Raiders. We didn't do anything right this week. Time to move on, next up?? The Giants.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;51363 said:
I think Bryant may be on IR by the end of the week.
Pete Carroll said in his press conference today that Bryant will be out a while, at best.

Top Bottom