• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Chargers 8/15: WIN 20 - 14

BCheezy59

Huddler
Reaction score
So um, do we have a gameday forum yet? I'm just pumped and ready to see the new look offense. I hope Aaron Curry jacks someone up. I need something feed my smack talk on other forums. :lol:

Reaction score
Re: Seahawks @ Chargers -- Preseason Game 1 -- Saturday, 7:00pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Curry didn't play in this game on account of a late start to his training camp.

CurryFan59

Huddler
Reaction score

Pretty sure Aaron will play Saturday.

G

Man, I might have to miss the damn game... >=|

Reaction score

I can't wait for this game. I keep seeing the commercial for it on King 5 along with a comment saying it's only on King 5, which obviously isn't true since it's on NFL Network as well.

G

Don't have... TiVo... =\

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score

Hmmm....Anyone have any suggestions for an East Coast Hawk fan? Located in Orlando? Lol, I can't imagine bars broadcasting a PRE-season game, specially featuring 2 west coast teams....Guess Justin.tv here I come...fuck, lol

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score

Walddo said:
Hmmm....Anyone have any suggestions for an East Coast Hawk fan? Located in Orlando? Lol, I can't imagine bars broadcasting a PRE-season game, specially featuring 2 west coast teams....Guess Justin.tv here I come...fuck, lol

I'm in the same boat, Walddo, and I'm on the west coast! I have a DVR but no NFLN. Argh...I did get a message that there's a new site for us fans that may be showing games but not sure if preseason is included.

I've noticed a pattern with preseason...Chargers and Faiders. Come on, let's mix it up! And what's the connection with my former home team, the sucky Lions? We either play them preseason, regular season, or trade players back and forth. I love my Motown, but it's time to find new friends---like someone with a winning record!
;)

BTW, anyone know where Alexander ended up this season (so far)? Just curious.
Thanks, and GO HAWKS!

S

Seattlehawk94

BCheezy59 said:
I need something feed my smack talk on other forums. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smack talk? You call that weak ass shit you say "smack"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't you start your own site because "the Huddle sucks"? How'd that work out for ya?

Reaction score

Seattlehawk94 said:
BCheezy59 said:
I need something feed my smack talk on other forums. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smack talk? You call that weak ass shit you say "smack"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't you start your own site because "the Huddle sucks"? How'd that work out for ya?

lol he's baaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Reaction score

Curry is going to play the most according to Mora. It's possible he could play as late as the third 3rd Quarter. I will be doing my usual game notes and will run those tomorrow.

Reaction score

SEA-FENSE!! SEA-FENSE!!

wow, D-Line looked great. And Devin Moore is REALLY quick... I was impressed by his shiftyness.

Reaction score

That game was a great start. I was very impressed with Reed and Moore.

OP
B

BCheezy59

Huddler
Reaction score

I was hoping to see much more out of Curry and Houshmandzadah. But I guess it's a plus that noone got hurt.

For the record, my site was beautiful looking. I just didn't go all out and buy a real URL, so the only people that could find it where the ones I told about it. Next time I find a reason to build a site like that I'll go all out, but I don't know if I would make another Seahawks message board.

Top Bottom