• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Buccaneers - 12/26: LOSS 38 - 15

Reaction score
It seems like the defense's atrocious play can be traced back to the last time Mebane and Red Bryant were healthy.

Reaction score
Should've taken Blount btw... better than all of our picks except for Okung and Thomas.. and even then it's a toss up. For fucks sake we took that Konz homo!!!

Reaction score
Well the defense was playing pretty good until Mebane went down and as soon as he got healthy Bryant got hurt. Ever since the defense has been complete shit.

Reaction score
#ONE;52651 said:
Should've taken Blount btw... better than all of our picks except for Okung and Thomas.. and even then it's a toss up. For fucks sake we took that Konz homo!!!

When was he drafted again?

Reaction score
just cause he went undrafted does not mean he shouldn't have been drafted... kid is a beast. You telling me Jamerson Konz is a better player cause he got drafted and Blount didn't? Stupid logic homie.

Defense played good in the beginning, 3 and out, 2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles and held the bucs to a FG on their first 3 possessions.

They just laid down once Matt got hurt, they all KNOW that Whitehurst can't win shit. If we know, then better believe his team mates know.

Reaction score
Off to my uncles house in Mead, WA to drink some more beer and talk about how horrible the hawks are.

peace out 12th man

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;52660 said:
I wasn't being sarcastic, I really just didn't remember if he was drafted or not.

lol my bad, I thought you were being sarcastic.

Yeah he went undrafted, got signed by SF, then changed his mind, went to Tennessee and finally ended up with TB.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;52679 said:
lol my bad, I thought you were being sarcastic.

Yeah he went undrafted, got signed by SF, then changed his mind, went to Tennessee and finally ended up with TB.

I saw him score his first career touchdown in the first preseason game. I don't know why the Seahawks just didn't sign Blount instead of trade a 4th and a 5th for Lynch.

S

Seattlehawk94

Because Coach Selp Help liked his "Win Forever" attitude and his "Earn Everything" work ethic...

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;52702 said:
They didn't sign him because we thought Lendale White was going to get a lot of carries for us.

In hindsight, that was bad thinking on their part...

Oh well I still have the Natty to look forward to : )

Top Bottom