• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Panthers @ Seahawks - 12/5: WIN 31 - 14

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yet again, here we are at another MUST win game. Lets hope our Seahawks understand this as well and get it done today. We need to win to stay #1 in the division.

Reaction score
This is a must win... but I don't see us winning in SF, vs. ATL and at TB.

Even the Rams game will be tough, aside from the first two home games we haven't played much better at home than on the road. Quite the opposite actually.

I can't see us losing this game... Clausen isn't even ready to be a college QB let alone a NFL one. I see my fellow Duck J Stew being a problem, but I hear Cole might be back, so that would be huge.

I see Matt killing their secondary and hooking up with "Big Money" for 10 catches 130 yards and at least a TD.

Go Hawks!!

Reaction score
I redact that last statement us not losing this game... lol

I can't believe how easily the worst team in NFL just moved the ball on us. Pathetic.

Way to give up a run on 3rd and 8... so gay. NEED NEW LBs!!!

Reaction score
Dude Earl Thomas hits harder than Lofa...

Wow this team is fucking garbage man!! We are making Clausen look like Drew Brees!!!

If we lose this game.. I promise I will not watch the remaining games.

Because the coaching staff refuses to making adjustments. Bench Kelly Jennings!!! Move Hawthorne to middle and either move Lofa outside or bench him for Herring... NOT JOKING!!!!

Double team steve smith please... it worked in 5 years ago!

Reaction score
I'd rather have Herring in there also.
Bench Tufant,and Curry too

and most guys hit harder than Tapoopoo

Reaction score
I agree that Tru sucks but who do you put in there instead?? Seriously.

If we lose this game... are we the worst team in the NFL?? I think so.. maybe the Cardinals are the worst??

Someone please help me out...

Reaction score
Wow beautiful catch by Ben... huge bummer that he got hurt though!

Matt is hurt now.... super! Here comes Charlie!!! First pass he throws is a pick... bank on it.

Hey look at the bright side... top 10 pick. Who are some good first round prospect this year??!

Reaction score
Wooooooooooooowwwwww

SOOOO MAAAANNNNNNY NEEEEDDDDSSSSS!!!!!!

Where to start??

OL
LB
DB
DE/DT
FB
WR
Offensive Coordinator
Defensive Coordinator
QB (to replace Matt)
What else???

Reaction score
24 unanswered points.. wtf?

I am eating crow for me previous points.

Lofa definitely made up for a couple missed tackles.

Leon made up for that fuck up in the endzone on that one kick return.

Matt should not have thrown that ball!

Reaction score
That was a nice play by Lofa. How about Raheem Brock?

Matt threw a couple head scratchers, the first INT had to be miscommunication between him and Ben.

That last TD drive was a thing of beauty, that's the only drive this year we've run the ball at will. 160+ rushing yards today.

Reaction score
This game reminds me of the Lions game last season. Next weeks game against the 49ers is a HUGE game.

Reaction score
Fenom;52070 said:
This game reminds me of the Lions game last season. Next weeks game against the 49ers is a HUGE game.

LOL that's what my brother and I were saying. So many similarities.

Hey at least this proved that we are NOT the worst team in the NFL... there are at least 3 or 4 teams that suck more than we do.

PS: Marshawn had his best game as a Seahawks today and there is no denying that have Mike Robinson back helped that cause.

Reaction score
Brock is $$.. so glad PC let him play even though he got the DUI..

BTW Clemons is money too!! So is Obo, so is Forsett, so is Lynch...

Anyone else see Russel Okung do a "hit-stick" tackle on the defender after one of Matts picks. I think it was on Captain Faggot... he's like 5'8". That shit must've hurt.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ive never been a Carlson fan. To me, you can catch all the passes you want BUT when you fail to make the ones that truly count at the clutch times that truly count is what makes players stand out to me. Players on our team like Carlson and Curry for example seem to do way more negatives then positives IMO. Those are the type of typical seahawk players we need to rid ourselves of. So to answer your question YES. Carlson is a god awful blocker and only a mediocre receiver tight end at best. Morrah from a receiving standpoint looks to be MUCH better then Carlson.

Oh yeah almsot forgot. Tatupu is literally playing the opposite of the Lofa i used to know and love. This makes me sad. This is the third week ive seen him just get absolutely clobbered by guys that weigh 30 lbs less then him. It used to be you didnt get past him...no matter how big and how strong you were. You guys remember the one on one stops he used to make?! Ridiculous!

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Fenom;52079 said:
Cameron Morrah looked pretty good out there. Anyone like him more than Carlson?

Carlson murdered my fantasy team. I traded up to get him too. I chalk him to a typical Ruskell draft pick.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Fenom;52070 said:

Yes at first that game reminded me of last year's Tampa Bay game where a crappy team kicked our ass at home. Instead it turned into the Lions game where we overcame slow start and kicked the shit out of said crappy team.

I hate saying this but I will anyways I feel like the 49ers game for us will decided if we are going to playoffs or not. Win this game Seahawks go 8-8 and win division, lose this game 6-10 becomes a reality. This 49ers game is like the California game to UW.

Top Bottom