• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Chargers @ Seahawks - 9/26: WIN 27 - 20

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Earl Freaking Thomas. Nuff' said. Dude could easily be a defensive rookie of the year. He's gonna be a pick we're gonna be glad we made for years to come.

OP
dizzle498

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Great win for us! We did what we needed to do and found a way to win. Qwest was rockin' on that last drive, 12th man really made a difference.

Reaction score
idk if I agree that Curry is horrible in coverage... I didn't watch film, but before Curry went out, Gates was a non factor. I am assuming Curry was covering him and also when Mebane and Curry went out the Chargers started running the ball with ease.

Trufant being out, well no one has to guess the affects of that... we all saw it.

PS: Herring couldn't play LB for the Cougars.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
#ONE;50591 said:
idk if I agree that Curry is horrible in coverage... I didn't watch film, but before Curry went out, Gates was a non factor. I am assuming Curry was covering him and also when Mebane and Curry went out the Chargers started running the ball with ease.

Trufant being out, well no one has to guess the affects of that... we all saw it.

PS: Herring couldn't play LB for the Cougars.

But our D line was putting way more pressure in the first half it seemed.
Did you see Milloy on those SS blitz's?!?!
I would never guess hes 36 by the way hes been playing.
Walter Thurmond and Kam Chancellor are two guys im super excited to see in the future.
Roy Lewis seems to do ok too.

OP
dizzle498

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
HawksFan1987;50594 said:
But our D line was putting way more pressure in the first half it seemed.
Did you see Milloy on those SS blitz's?!?!
I would never guess hes 36 by the way hes been playing.
Walter Thurmond and Kam Chancellor are two guys im super excited to see in the future.
Roy Lewis seems to do ok too.

D line was getting major pressure on Rivers in the first half. Milloy was coming hard in the second half because they started to tire out a little bit, well in my opinion at least. May have cost us some passing yards, but he was making Rivers extremely uncomfortable and even hitting him a few times. Still got it at 36.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Mebane has got to be the most improved Defensive player this year, he has been so disruptive in the first couple of games. Reminds me of a quicker Rocky Bernard of 05.

Also Clemons has reallllllly come into full fruition with our club, what a score he was, I take him all day over tapp and twice on sundays. What he has like 5 sacks so far right??? Killer!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Well hopefully he can have 5 by monday morning. :emoticon-0143-smirk

mark

Huddler
Reaction score
Walddo;50577 said:
Earl Freaking Thomas. Nuff' said. Dude could easily be a defensive rookie of the year. He's gonna be a pick we're gonna be glad we made for years to come.
your absolutly right but in true seahawk fashion they will probly trade him away for some useless player or let him go in free agency isnt that what they always do?( remember steve hutchinson ) everything went to crap as soon as that happend, and now they let go of housh! why why why!

Reaction score
Same reason Dallas let TO go and he was coming off a big season!! Old, washed-up, cancer to the locker room, never accountable and blamed everything on the QB, coaching staff and everyone else.

I think it was the best move the Seahawks front office made this offseason... one of many. Plus Mark this isn't Tim Ruskells ball club, he won't make stupid moves like that. This team will be what the Packers are in 2 or so years... barring we get a good QB.

Top Bottom