• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Now the Niners claim the refs did it?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
From NinerNation.com -
49ers-Seahawks final score: Oh my god....

20140119_jla_al2_215.0_standard_709.0.jpg

I don't even know what the hell to say. So many things about this game make me so angry. I don't even know. I just want to punch a hole in a wall. I realize the 49ers made their mistakes, and we'll break them down plenty, but there are so many other things that make me angry right now. Richard Sherman is a punk who couldn't buy class with the biggest contract in the NFL. The refs blew this game in every way possible.

I'm honestly fighting back tears here. This team was better than the Seahawks, but at the end of the day, they're going home for the winter, and the Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl. It's not fair, but sometimes life isn't fair.

Everything about this just makes me so angry. The only thing that matters right now for us is keeping NaVorro Bowman in our thoughts and hope his injury is not as bad as it looked. It was a horrific bend of the knee, and lord only knows what happened. We'll find out more.

For now, go out and get drunk.

LOL - PRICELESS!!!!!!

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
They should have kept the ball for the running into the kicker. Other than that they were spotted 10 points and were still beat.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Sherman is a punk but Crabtree is a Saint. Seriously stupid shit.

Pretty scary how delusional SF fans are. Reminds me of people who give $ to bums thinking they won't go and buy a bottle.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Sherman is a punk but Crabtree is a Saint. Seriously stupid shit.

Pretty scary how delusional SF fans are. Reminds me of people who give $ to bums thinking they won't go and buy a bottle.

Hey, I can see being butt hurt that you lost...as a Seahawk fan I'm very aware of that feeling. But trying to pin that game on anything but getting just beaten is delusional. As Wrath mentioned, they were essentially spotted 10 points and still lost.

Every fumble was earned and every INT was not in any kind of dispute. Still I hear from Whiners that we were lucky and they got screwed. Come on, Kraporpick's running was 70% of their game; you can't win with a one dimensional offense.

If we were actually lucky, they would have lost by 21 easy.

Top Bottom