• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nice win

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks. It should have been a blowout though. Starting from the Ravens' 19, 18, and 4 yard lines and all we come away with is 3 field goals?

Maybe John should have called Jim for some advice, though. Haha.

49ersToThePlayoffs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We'll win the division no matter what you do since we already have a five game lead, so I'm happy to see you guys win and give credibility to the NFC West.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Was definitely a good win, but the NFC West is not going to get much credit outside the 49ers for a little while.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
49ers brought some attn and cred to the div , and us gettin ny and ravs had some scratchin there head. I think rams, 9ers and us will make this a competative div next year.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
When you think about it the 9er's, Hawk's, and to a certain extent the Ram's, and cards are all going through a rebuilding stage. I think the 9er's, and Hawks more so. When these other Teams who like to hage on to players too long in the NFC start out living their usfulness, the West is going to be a tough Division to play. Don't know that we'll ever get a heck of alot of credit (especially the Hawks) for a while, but we'll get their attention just as the 49er's have this year. What cracks me up though is they(the so called experts) don't give enough credit to the 9er player's, just the name, mesteeck of old. Somethimes I think Montana decided to come out of retirement, and put on a Smith Uniform the way they talk.

Top Bottom