• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFCCG

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Did the NFL pass for the Whiners also? LOL

Rigged? Kraporpick lived up to his name, nothing magical about not being able to throw.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Here we go :confused:
I will admit that I don't have the most objective point of view in the world. But there were just too many shit / missed calls in that game, that all went against us. It was either rigged, or the officials were all incompetent. Either way, it was bullshit.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Krap's arm was rigged...lol

Read your sig, that's how smart you are inspector clusoe. Bwaaaahhhh

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Hahahahaha

Now look at you...squealing like a stuck Whiner.

bmg73

Huddler
Reaction score
Could of, would of, should of....common douche it happens to everyone get over it.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
If that pass was only a foot higher Sherman wouldn't have schooled you.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Ha ha yeah and that nickel defence....

Oh yeah, that Nickel has HUGE holes in it. Kraporpick knows how to wreak havoc on our secondary, so he should know.

I'm so glad that dunce isn't on our team.

Reaction score
LOL... this is truly pathetic. 49er fans just can't handle it. They just can't stand the fact that we beat them in the NFCCG and then went on to DOMINATE in the Super Bowl.

This is how I picture a 49er fan reacting to the SB....

Reaction score
This is the route you want to go? I'm sure you've spent the bulk of the last 8 years criticizing Seahawks fans for blaming the refs in SB XL.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
And lets be clear, their own QB sealed their fate. Not some stupid conspiracy. Was there a conspiracy in their SB loss, no...Same QB Sealed their fate.

Get a clue SF. The difference between Kraporpick and a hooker is that the hooker stops screwing you at some point.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Reaction score
And lets be clear, their own QB sealed their fate. Not some stupid conspiracy. Was there a conspiracy in their SB loss, no...Same QB Sealed their fate.

Get a clue SF. The difference between Kraporpick and a hooker is that the hooker stops screwing you at some point.

Unless you give her more $ or crack...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

:laugh:

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
This is the route you want to go? I'm sure you've spent the bulk of the last 8 years criticizing Seahawks fans for blaming the refs in SB XL.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Nope. Didn't have a dog in that fight.

Top Bottom