• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFC West:The worst Division in Football?

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
2 of the last four NFC Championships belong to the NFC WEST!

The worst division....Really?

Reaction score
They always say luck has a big role to play in how some teams reach the pinnacle. I think the Cards are lucky. We were good in 2005!

S

Seattlehawk94

Pottsie said:
They always say luck has a big role to play in how some teams reach the pinnacle. I think the Cards are lucky. We were good in 2005!

Luck has nothing to do with anything....

You don't win THREE playoff games on Luck.....

Reaction score
2 NFC West teams in the Super Bowl in the last 4 years = Worst Division?

I would have to agree that we have two crappy teams that are trying to rebuild (Rams/49ers), but I really don't think you can call any team a crappy team if they have to play the Seahawks 2 times a year. You're almost guaranteed a bad record. :D

cutshot989

Huddler
Reaction score
The Cardinals are dangerous! Maybe not an elite team in the NFL but dangerous never the less. Any team with Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald and Edgerrin James are to be taken very seriously. I am routing for the Cards, not because they are our division champs but mostly because I dislike Pittsburg! The Hawks got cheated against the Steelers and I want REVENGE!

Go get'em Cardinals

Reaction score
I just can't bring myself to root for anyone. I mean the Turds stole our place up at the top and we all know the story behind the Stealers. So I guess this is what I'm saying... Give me a close long game so I'm too drunk to remember.

Reaction score
I think the division will be tough next season. I believe that the niners are on the rise, and obviously the Cards can play ball now. The Hawks can't possibly be as hurt and dis-jointed as last year, so other than the rams (and who really knows) the west looks tough to me.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think the Seahawks will be good next year. You still have Holmgren players in place, but will hopefully be ubermotivated by Mora's explosive personality. It will be the years after, in my opinion, that we will see any sort of downfall.

Top Bottom