• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFC Playoff Predictions

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
So lets get some predictions going before the playoffs start! How do YOU see the NFC Playoffs going?
Do we unanimously believe the path the SB goes through SeaTown!?

ROUND 1: Wild Card

Saints @ Philly
49ers @ GB

Round 2: Divisional

????? @ Carolina
????? @ Seattle

Round 3: Conference Champion ship

??????? @ ?????????

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2013/POST

Idahawk

Reaction score
I like the Saints over the Eagles

Packers over the 49ers

Seahawks over the Saints

Carolina over the Packers

Seattle over Carolina

Free Brandon Browner

Reaction score
Saints over Eagles.

Niners over Packers.

Saint come to Seattle for a second helping. Niners go to Carolina and barely win an ugly game on a bad call.

Niners come to Seattle where it all ends in the most epic NFCCG ever.

Hawks 30-9 in a complete ass whooping!

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Well Ida that is exactly the way I hope it goes too. ;)

I think the Saints have enough to pull off the win against the Eagles but honestly I'm not sure how good the Eagles really are.

I hope the weather is going to be a big factor in GB and with Rodgers return it should be a good game but I'm not sure it is enough to knock the 9ers out.

The Panthers found a way in week 10 to beat the 9ers at the stick and they will again in Carolina.

To complete the circle, in week 1 we beat the Panthers in Carolina 12-7. It's going to be much worse at the Clink.

Reaction score
So in other words, you see the Hawks figuring out their O-line issues by then?
Not necessarily. I see the 9ers vows of not being able to do anything offensively at our house continuing. The atmosphere will be incomprehensible. Kaepernick and that offense won't be about to do shit. I expect our defense to score at least 7. Several other turn overs that will leading to scoring plays. Maybe even a special teams score.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
The whiners just barely beat us with their home field crowd, losing the last game at candle stick hanging over their heads and an all out effort at preventing us clinching the NFC West at their house in SF.

I have no doubt that won't come to pass at the Clink. If they venture here expect a very lopsided game that's not in their favor. They had their perfect storm already, its over with.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
My predictions:

Saints outgun the Eagles 50-40 burgers
49ers out physical the Packers

Division:
Saints get routed again @ CLink
49ers @ Carolina..... This is a tough call, I think with 49ers winning GB, they have that road warrior thing going, but I dont think Kap plays well against that front Seven. And Cam has a big day in front of the home crowd.
.....Panthers win by aFG or less

NFC Conf:

Seahawks are victorious again against Carolina!

Let the games begin!!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
My predictions:

Saints outgun the Eagles 50-40 burgers
49ers out physical the Packers

Division:
Saints get routed again @ CLink
49ers @ Carolina..... This is a tough call, I think with 49ers winning GB, they have that road warrior thing going, but I dont think Kap plays well against that front Seven. And Cam has a big day in front of the home crowd.
.....Panthers win by aFG or less

NFC Conf:

Seahawks are victorious again against Carolina!

Let the games begin!!

So far so good. But I think SF will have their hands full with the home crowd and the weather tomorrow.

Saints did not impress me. The Eagles Defense was like swiss cheese in the second half.

I welcome their return to the Clink!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I predict that the short passing from Rodgers will be the difference. KrapNPick will show how inaccurate his cold balls are. ;)

Pack 24
Whiners 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Saints over Eagles.

Niners over Packers.

Saint come to Seattle for a second helping. Niners go to Carolina and barely win an ugly game on a bad call.

We got a winner !

. Packers had so many chances ..

Niners come to Seattle where it all ends in the most epic NFCCG ever.

Hawks 30-9 in a complete ass whooping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Idahawk

Reaction score
I'm going to have to go with Carolina as much as I hate to .

The Ego Bowl

One fool kissing his guns the other one thinking he's super man , puke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
Krap looked pretty darn good today I must admit. For some reason the packers never learn how to bottle him up.

I think the 9ers will be battered for the Carolina game and the saints need some help from the refs to win in our place. Looking like a rematch of the 05 championship with Carolina. If Harvin is active its goodbye to whoever we play.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

Reaction score
Krap looked pretty darn good today I must admit. For some reason the packers never learn how to bottle him up.

I think the 9ers will be battered for the Carolina game and the saints need some help from the refs to win in our place. Looking like a rematch of the 05 championship with Carolina. If Harvin is active its goodbye to whoever we play.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD
Capers is too stupid or too stubborn. Whenever the 9ers would face a 3rd and 4-7, they'd line Kaepernick in the gun, usually empty back field and send the receivers on deep routes. He'd snap, hesitate for a second, tuck and run. Every damn time. That coaching staff and that defense are a bunch of idiots. He's done this to ya twice before in the last 12 months and you morons don't adjust. That's why the Packers will be watching from home the rest of the year.

Reaction score
And you said it man, with Harvin added to our Championship defense, Beastmode and The Second Coming... WE WILL NOT BE DENIED!!

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Why is it that when RW runs it looks good and when Kraperpick runs he looks like a panzy? Sure liked that hit on the INT. I was surprised he wasn't jumping up and down for a flag "but I'm the QB."

Talking about running, I hope Dangeruss breaks out for a few now that it is the playoffs.

Reaction score
Why is it that when RW runs it looks good and when Kraperpick runs he looks like a panzy? Sure liked that hit on the INT. I was surprised he wasn't jumping up and down for a flag "but I'm the QB."

Talking about running, I hope Dangeruss breaks out for a few now that it is the playoffs.
I can't answer that question without sounding like a racist biggot. So how about them Saints?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
NFCCG at the Stick, 9ers over the Saints, extending their seven game winning streak to 9. (Yes, that means the Hawks and Panthers will be out of it next week.)

Niners embarrass the Broncos for the second time in the Super Bowl.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
NFCCG at the Stick, 9ers over the Saints, extending their seven game winning streak to 9. (Yes, that means the Hawks and Panthers will be out of it next week.)

Niners embarrass the Broncos for the second time in the Super Bowl.

The Sh!tstick has seen it's last game. Besides, wasn't it destroyed by the fans after the last game? lol

Top Bottom