• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

next year's opponents...

Reaction score
look really tough... I think our division will be tough next year... Well more tough than i has been in years with the emergence of AZ, I think we'll bounce back, and I also think San Fran will be better.

Home
St. Louis

San Francisco

*Arizona

*Chicago- Offense is only getting better with Matt Forte

Detroit- Can't be worse lol

Jacksonville- Could bounce back after a down year

*Tennessee- #1 seed in the AFC, great D, maybe even Vince Young by next year.

*Tampa Bay- 3rd year in a row we've played them...

Away
St. Louis

San Francisco

*Arizona

Green Bay- Seems to be a much better team than their record indicates. If they get a running game
they're dangerous.

*Minnesota- If they get a passing game THEY'RE very dangerous

Houston- Andre Johnson is a beast, Houston is getting better, I wouldn't be surprised to see them compete for a wild card spot next year.

*Indianapolis- Currently on a 9 game win streak, Freeny and Mathis are causing havoc. Manning looks just as good as ever. Not going to be an easy game.

*Dallas- Who knows... This team could absolutely collapse or rebound and compete for a playoff spot again next year... Either way there's still lots of talent to contend with.

*denotes a team that made or had a legitimate chance to make the playoffs this year.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
AFC South, hm? Should prove difficult. But we play the Texans! That means I'll finally get to see the 'Hawks in person!!! I'ma go see that game.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Hopefully we have a good team next year so you really have something to cheer for.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Will I get jumped if I try to rub it in other fan's faces? Like if I talk shit about their team? I've never been to an NFL game and I'm only 16...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Cole said:
Will I get jumped if I try to rub it in other fan's faces? Like if I talk shit about their team? I've never been to an NFL game and I'm only 16...

lol well in the opponent's stadium you better watch what you say.. I always see other teams fans getting beat up at Qwest lol.

Reaction score
Anyone else notice? ZERO (0) EAST COAST trips! All teams we play on the road (outside our division, and the Lambs) are in the Central Time Zone. We're not too bad in the CST! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
This seems like a good schedule for us. Our Defense will come back and our offense will be back as well.

If Warner is gone in Arizona, they will be a crappy team once again. Plus, Left Handed Quarterbacks can't make it in this league.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Pottsie said:
Anyone else notice? ZERO (0) EAST COAST trips! All teams we play on the road (outside our division, and the Lambs) are in the Central Time Zone. We're not too bad in the CST! :mrgreen:

I didn't notice that... Nice catch Potts, that makes me feel a lot better about playing all of those tough teams.

Reaction score
Cole said:
phaZe said:
Looks like a 9-7 season.

Why So Serious?
I'm actually saying 9-7 with hope we can beat our divisional games and a few of the tough teams we have to play.

...and why do we always have to play in Dallas? They should come up here for a good ass kickin' by the 'Hawks and the fans.

Idahawk

Reaction score
There's no where to go but up and I don't see us only improving by 2 games..As soon as marshall gets the ax and someone is smart enough to go back to the 07 system on defense we should be good there...for at least 3 wins and a healthy Hass is good for 3 more wins so I say 10 wins and the division title...it everyone else's turn for some bad luck

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
phaZe said:
Cole said:
phaZe said:
Looks like a 9-7 season.

Why So Serious?
I'm actually saying 9-7 with hope we can beat our divisional games and a few of the tough teams we have to play.

...and why do we always have to play in Dallas? They should come up here for a good ass kickin' by the 'Hawks and the fans.

What are you talking about? before this season the last two times we played Dallas were in seattle. Be glad we play in Dallas, if Dallas would have beaten Philly we would have had to go to the east coast to play the eagles.

Top Bottom