• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

next year's opponents...

Idahawk

Reaction score
Its actually quite lame of anyone to be pumped up at the fact that we are so weak that we can't win a game on the east coast...I'm embarassed....for you.....Until that day comes we will never win a superbowl or have any respect in the game...who gives a shit when and where just win

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Cole said:
bobflipaburger said:
Be glad we play in Dallas, if Dallas would have beaten Philly we would have had to go to the east coast to play the eagles.

What are you talking about?

We play the team in the NFC east that finished 3rd in the division, if Dallas won they would have been 2nd and Philly would have been 3rd.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Every year we play our divisional opponents twice, one whole division from the NFC, one whole division from the AFC, and two teams from other divisions that finished in the same place in their division that we did the year before.

For instance, next year we play or division twice, the NFC North, the AFC south, Dallas (3rd in NFC East), and Tampa Bay (3rd in NFC south)

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh. I've always thought everything was selected at random ( besides our division opponents... cmon, you didn't think I knew that? ).

Reaction score
Cole-
Yeah they set up the program after the relignment. It's a pretty interesting syster and nice cause you know your opponents before the schedule is released.

Top Bottom