• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New here

shanehawks

Huddler
Reaction score
Hi folks my name is Shane Donnelly, I live in Deltona Florida. Work in The greater Orlando area. Was Born and raised in Seattle and surrounding areas. I chose my screenname because well obviously im a hawks fan and i thought it had a nice ring to it when you say it outloud (you know you want to) My favorite Hawks player all time is Cortez Kennedy my favorite current is a long list but a few that stick out that really pump me up are Matthew Hasselbeck, Lofa Tatupu and Marcus Trufant. My personal favorite game was back in like 94 95 when the Hawks played the Niners in the Kingdome, I was 8 or 9 years old but my uncle took me and I know now the niners had nothing to play for it was a late december game and the niners were already in the playoffs and the hawks destroyed them 49-14 or some crazy score like that, and ever since that day i have been hooked. my favorite moment as a fan as im sure is most, at the start of superbowl 40 realizing our team had just made it to the biggest stage possible, unfortunately my favorite moment is shared with my darkest moment because I, like so many other hawks fans know we and the nation got cheated from a fair and competitve superbowl. Im a fan because of my Uncle George if he wasnt around i prolly would have ended up not even liking football, so all the credit goes to him for getting me started. I have two seahawks tattoos those pics are located on my myspace page. im not sure the url but just search shane donnelly and you will see the pic cant miss it. thank you for allowing me to join this page and the mass number of hawks fans on here, as you can imagine there are not many hawks fans in central florida

-Shane

Reaction score
Welcome Shane!

I'm a Seahawk fan in New York, but my family owns a house in Orlando so I consider it my second home. Glad to have you here and hope you contribute as much as you can and enjoy it here too!

OP
S

shanehawks

Huddler
Reaction score
Thank you to all you hawk fans, I will definetly contribute as much as possible. I hope to also stay connected with hawk fans and not have to listen to the ignorance of other football fans when all they do is bash our hawks.

Top Bottom