• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Guy

Uncle Tomahawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey folks, glad to be here posting. This seems to be the best spot for hawk fans to get together and discuss the boys in blue so I registered. I was a lurker on the old board mostly, I think i registered but never got around to posting. My names Rich, you can call me that if you like. My screen name is just something I thought was clever, I'm a Haida Indian and my family comes from up north so its kind of fitting I thought.

I'm a seahawk fan because I love to watch football and everybody needs THEIR team, and being born and bread in this city I never knew anything BUT this being my team, luckily so. Add to that I see the Seahawks as a group on the national level, the global level actually that represents with pride the city I come from and that means a great deal to me.

Favorite Seahawk player of all time would be Bobby Engram, great player and more importantly a great man. Current player, Big Walt but hes not doing so hot right now. Also Burelson because hes damn good and from the city as well.

Favorite moment as a fan would have to be sitting at the bar in Havelock, North Carolina for the NFC Championship game. The only guy in the place with a Seattle jersey on. Yes I caught loads of shit but it was worth it! Do the same exact thing again. Worst moment, Superbowl Xl. Favorite game? Dunno, both recent favre games in the snow come to mind.

Favorite madden playstation saying="we want the ball and we're gonna score!"

Look forward to contributing here when I have the time and cant wait for this damn season to start!

Later

S

Seattlehawk94

Glad to have you here Rich! Thanks for saying that about our site! Hope you are a regular contributer and enjoy talking football with us!

Mark aka "94"

Top Bottom