• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Conference Championship Trophies

S

Seattlehawk94

500x_trophiesnew1.jpg

Personally I like the old versions of the Lamar Hunt and George Halas Trophies...These look like wannabe Lombardi Trophies and are generic...Why does EVERY old have to be "improved"?

Reaction score
I agree... Next thing you know they'll take the football off the lombardi trophy and just give you the base when you win the superbowl so you can combine them to make the lombardi trophy lol.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Those looked sooooo stupid when they presented them....Looked cheap, they were hollowed out "footballs"....The old ones were so much better and classy....Sad thing is....Both men they named those after had a hand in the design of the old ones...

Fuck Goodhell...He wasn't even a twinkle in the eyes of the NFL when Rozelle was there, he's fucking with Rozelle's TRADITIONS that Tagliabue was a caretaker of....I hate this Goodhell fucker he is the Gary Bettman of the NFL...Fucking up all the traditions and basically trying to be bigger than the game....

Greg Aiello SHOULD'VE been Commish...He was next in line and Rozelle and Tags kinda had an agreement that HE was next in line...This Goodhell asshole kinda came out of nowhere....

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Eh, I am not stoked on them, but they don't look to bad. I really wonder why they changed them. Oh well...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

They look like something some dude made out of used beer cans....I've seen better "art" at the Chapman College Swap Meet sold out of the back of a van by a guy who probably recycled his beer can bongs because his PO tests him weekly....lol

Reaction score
I bet they're cheaper to make. I don't think machines could have cut out the old ones, but the new ones can be completely done by machines.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

AMENS! and a couple of "PREACHING TO THE CHOIR"s...

Top Bottom