• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My opinion on how the season is shaping up

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I watched almost all the games today. All of the games that matter to our NFC ranking in order for the Seahawks to get into the playoffs and getting the #1 seed. From those observations and from what I've seen so far this year it's looking really good.

The 49ers did well against the Titans, but the Titans put up very little defensively, made a ton of mistakes and penalties and basically made the win easy. Kap and Gore gashed them and that setup the pass to Bolden and Davis well enough. Kap nor Gore would ever run all over the Seahawks like that. If that's their Offense in a nutshell, then we should play them well in SF. The Titans defense is not even a pimple on the ass of the Seahawks D, no fucking way.

The Saint's schedule is not a cakewalk, but if they can get by the Jets I think they could win out, except for the Seahawks game on Dec 2nd on MNF. That's after our bye week which with this team I think is good. by that time. When Seahawks win that game they have ownership of any potential tie with the Saints.

With Bradford's injury unknown who knows how tough the Lambs will be next Monday night. The one additional factor is with the Cardinals in the World Series we should be rooting for the St Louis Cardinals to win ONE game. That would force a World Series game next Monday. That means less fans at the game and at least one eye on the WS score board instead of the FB game. Not that we need the help, but when the planets align...accept the alignment. :)

I know anything can happen from now until the end of the season, but I don't fear any team in the NFC West by any stretch of the imagination. (Of course I don't play either.)

We need to just keep improving on Offense eliminating fumbles and then stay just as aggressive on Defense. Our defense is at the top of most defensive stats and they just simply play like maniacs. Sure we will draw some PI's sometimes, but they can't call them all.

If the team plays and improves as they have so far over the last two years I would say we have a very very good chance of the NFC Championship going through the Clink. For the rest of the NFC, that should be a scary proposition. It's shaping up nicely Hawk fans.

Go Seahawks...

Top Bottom