• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mock Draft

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
I am not a Big fan of Seneca as a QB, but he is good enough to be a starter. Actually he looked pretty good last year, I think he had better stats than Matthew. I love Matthew and I think that he really is the face of the team, but If I took my emotions out of it and I said what is in the best interest of the team, I would probably...........

Trade Matthew to Minnesota for the 1st round pick #24

Draft Stafford with the #4
Draft a DT with the 24th pick or in Free agency get Haynesworth
OT Monroe or Britton with our 2nd rd pick
SS Chung 3rd Round

I love Matthew but his back has to be an issue. Seneca could be another Fitz, or T.O, or Moss.....He has the ability, stop holding him back as a QB, make him the best WR in the league.....

Branch, Wallace, Burleson and Kent

Reaction score
Really?, bench Hass in favor of a guy who could start, but isn't a franchise QB? Sounds like bad logic to me. Lets see whats up with the back before we make any rash decisions. If anyone should be traded (and he shouldn't) it would be Senneca. Stafford will not be a good NFL QB mark my words and feel free to call me whatever you want if I miss-judge that.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
You might be right, but I think Seneca could be the best WR in the League. He has been held back, because Holmy wants him as a back up QB. Either way, Seneca, needs to be a WR or Starting QB

Reaction score
I disagree. Senneca has never been a WR. There is speculation of his possible prowess at the position only because of his un-deniable athleticism. Best in the league? What about Fitz?

Reaction score
Well he (Wallace) has had a few plays at WR, but yeah he's not a full-time WR least yet and I don't think will be for a while. Unless we get a reliable back-up and 3rd string (Frye's a FA) then it's possible.

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah!

Give up on NOW and draft Stafford and not only that but let Apple Sauce be his mentor... :lol:

Serious?

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
Really?, bench Hass in favor of a guy who could start, but isn't a franchise QB? Sounds like bad logic to me. Lets see whats up with the back before we make any rash decisions. If anyone should be traded (and he shouldn't) it would be Senneca. Stafford will not be a good NFL QB mark my words and feel free to call me whatever you want if I miss-judge that.

Trading Seneca ( spelled correctly BTW ) is not option idiot !

Reaction score
Yeah I read in the Sporting News and I think Schottenhiemer said Crabtree will be the next Fitz. He said he will be an immediate impact player and will help whoever drafts him right off of the bat.

Reaction score
Do the Seahawks draft Crabtree if he is there at #4. If not, who?

Gil Brandt, NFL.com
Jordan, I think Seattle needs a multitude of things. With Matt Hasselbeck's health, they need to think about a QB of the future. They need on the offensive line. Crabtree should be there at #4, but the Seahawks might be better served filling a more pressing need and getting another WR later.

link:
http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/121

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Yeah I read in the Sporting News and I think Schottenhiemer said Crabtree will be the next Fitz. He said he will be an immediate impact player and will help whoever drafts him right off of the bat.
yeah and the guys on the NFL network say he is a huge risk at #4 they say he is worth a 8-15 pick not top 5. To slow and takes plays off and loses concentration during critical moments of big games. RED FLAG :!:

Top Bottom