• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mock Draft

Reaction score
You can make a case for us drafting a tackle, a receiver, a corner, or safety, but taking a QB with the 4th pick is the stupidest thing they could do. The guy would make a ridiculous amount of money to sit on the bench for 3 years.

Reaction score
The only reason you would take a QB that early is if you plan on using that QB and not letting him wait around for 3 or 4 years.

Reaction score
and he will 4 years from now or 10 yrs from now. A young guy has to learn! You don't draft a guy like that and just make them a starter to lose confindence and get killed while he learns on the fly.

At least the OT could play RT or G to learn for a year and then take over for walt.

Reaction score
Getting a Corner/Safety would be our best bet if we want the guy to be an instant starter.

BTW, if we want Adam Jones as a Corner he just got the boot from the Cowgirls.

grhaley1

Huddler
Reaction score
habt ihr fucking stupid fucking nie eine große Empfänger in den Top Ten nie Dumbass gehen Sie fucking suck Ihre Hahn

S

Seattlehawk94

grhaley1 said:
habt ihr fucking stupid fucking nie eine große Empfänger in den Top Ten nie Dumbass gehen Sie fucking suck Ihre Hahn

What was that Adolf? The only thing I got out of that post was deathcamps,Volkswagons, Luftwaffe, and saurkraut, and and Hasselhoff's music video.

The point of this excercise is what? To prove you are as big an assdouche as suspected? To send your Aryan Brotherhood a message in code? DJLes was sucking your dick while you posted and like Gomez Adams he's into hearing you speak foreign lanuages during sex?

Fuck are you speaking in tongues? Seek fucking help...

Reaction score
Oooh look at the big fucking man cussing someone out in a different language....

grhaley1 said:
if you never have fucking dull fucking a big receiver in the top Ten never Dumbass you go fucking suck your cock

I used a translator so I don't know how accurate that is...

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
Oooh look at the big fucking man cussing someone out in a different language....

grhaley1 said:
I sucked DJLes off in the town of Fucking, Austria. I love sucking cock because mine is s

I used a translator so I don't know how accurate that is...

LOL

Fucking is a town in Austria.....It's also something DJ, Haley, and BC have never done with a woman..

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
ESPN's Todd McShay has the Hawks picking LB Aaron Curry from Wake Forest.

Reaction score
Yeah, and he's a retard. That's the last thing we need assuming we re-sign Hill. Our first pick will be a receiver, offensive lineman, cornerback, or safety.

Reaction score
I have a hunch Hill will be gone. Anyone know what type of Character Haynesworth has? Any Chance Ruskell would sign him?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Ruskell said in his press conference that re-signing Hill will be a priority. So we will see if he is just blowing smoke up our asses...

hawks nation

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
hawks nation said:
It might not be a bad idea to get a QB in the draft since there is some talk about Matt might not be coming back.

Please enlighten us :roll: I have not heard one peep about this......I suppose its his back and its career ending and that Walter Jones and Matt plan on opening a Crab Shack and become business partners since their careers are over and that were going after Tom Brady since the Pats franchised Matt Cassel.

I was listing to kjr 950 and John Clayton came on and was talking about the Seahawks shopping for Matt and that there is a good chance that he might not be back next year. The back issue that he has might be bigger then we think.

Idahawk

Reaction score
hawks nation said:
Idahawk said:
[quote="hawks nation":2t17x5qz]It might not be a bad idea to get a QB in the draft since there is some talk about Matt might not be coming back.

Please enlighten us :roll: I have not heard one peep about this......I suppose its his back and its career ending and that Walter Jones and Matt plan on opening a Crab Shack and become business partners since their careers are over and that were going after Tom Brady since the Pats franchised Matt Cassel.

I was listing to kjr 950 and John Clayton came on and was talking about the Seahawks shopping for Matt and that there is a good chance that he might not be back next year. The back issue that he has might be bigger then we think.[/quote:2t17x5qz]

John Clayton is a crack head.......Why would Ruskell come out and say that Matts our guy for 09 just last week and then shop him around ?.....fans would run ruskell out on a rail if he lied to them..+ call me crazy if you want to shop a guy around why would you make that statement.....or is it some kinda X K red 27 tactic.......making teams think he's not available so they want him even more ?

If Matts back is toast and he knows it....he's not going to put a false front ..he's going to announce it and do whats best for the team. If he needs more time then he would wait ...its not like we could deal a wounded player anyway.

Clayton needs air time and hair and not to look so much like a cho-mo.

S

Seattlehawk94

Clayton looks like the bad guy from RoboCop....Anything he says usually is pure shit much like all the "experts".

Idahawk

Reaction score
I was on some redskins site yesterday that I found and they were takling about getting Hass . most of those tools said he would make a great back-up and mentor for Jason Cambell.. :lol: :lol: :lol: and the rest said they didn't want him

Top Bottom