• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mock Draft

grhaley1

Huddler
Reaction score
lol wow ru fucking kidding me, ur tellin me a reciever makes a qb and not the other way around? wat drug ru on? y dont u just give the detroit lions a call and ask em how charles rogers, mike williams and roy williams are doing

Reaction score
grhaley1 said:
lol wow ru fucking kidding me, ur tellin me a reciever makes a qb and not the other way around? wat drug ru on? y dont u just give the detroit lions a call and ask em how charles rogers, mike williams and roy williams are doing

We HAVE a fucking QB and we don't have to use a first round pick to replace him to be a fucking understudy. We should use the first round pick on a player that will make an impact this year. And yes a receiver can make a QB look good, they made Tom Brady better, and made Kurt Warner look like an MVP candidate. Oh and another thing, it's called grammar and you should learn how to use it.

Reaction score
All their receivers except Calvin Johnson have been jokes. He makes the QB look great and that's why he has done so good this year because in the few opportunities the QB has thrown to him he has made big plays.

Without WRs you can't do anything and if we lose Engram we have to pick up a WR early in the draft because those young guys we have no hands and can't run routes.

grhaley1

Huddler
Reaction score
wow cause o yeah troy brown and david patten our such great receivers that they made tom brady one of the greatest qb's, ur such a fuckin retard, god im gonna go find some other site to talk bout football cause ne one that knows football.....face it this team is on a decline, everyones over aged, over paid, and under motivated, we need to start rebuilding this team and u dont start rebuilding with a wr that will end up being a bust u build at the qb position, look wat the falcons and ravens did this year, a skilled qb can turn a 4-12 team around, and a WR wont do that, i hope u guys get ur wish just so u guys can finnally see this team isnt as good as it was and we need to rebuild FUCK U GUYS PAYCE

Reaction score
grhaley1 said:
wow cause o yeah troy brown and david patten our such great receivers that they made tom brady one of the greatest qb's, ur such a fuckin retard, god im gonna go find some other site to talk bout football cause ne one that knows football.....face it this team is on a decline, everyones over aged, over paid, and under motivated, we need to start rebuilding this team and u dont start rebuilding with a wr that will end up being a bust u build at the qb position, look wat the falcons and ravens did this year, a skilled qb can turn a 4-12 team around, and a WR wont do that, i hope u guys get ur wish just so u guys can finnally see this team isnt as good as it was and we need to rebuild FUCK U GUYS PAYCE

Aww look someone's butt hurt because he knows he's wrong... It's cute, it really is. Tom Brady made due with the patchwork of receivers he had before, but when he had some playmakers at WR he got even better.... Funny how that works.

The Falcons and the Ravens didn't have a Matt Hasselbeck. We don't need to use the first round pick on some QB that won't see any playing time for another 2 or 3 years.

Reaction score
Why are you getting so pissed of over a discussion thread? People will disagree with you throughout your life and if can't accept others views you will always get steamed up and likely get in trouble for it in some way or another.

I would love to get any great talent with our 4th pick in the draft, but a QB shouldn't come until the 3rd round or later. We have more needs right now then getting a QB. If something does happen to Hasselbeck we have a solid backup in Wallace who demonstrated he can manage a game and also make a few big plays with his arm as well has his legs. He is extremely accurate on the run and will be amazing if he gets enough playing time.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
grhaley1 said:
u dont start rebuilding with a wr that will end up being a bust

How can you label Michael Crabtree as a bust so prematurely? lol Were you born retarded, or did you work at it?

S

Seattlehawk94

Bob knows more about the game than you and your sorry ass posse put tofuckinggether...Then again it's not hard being as though you are all whiskey tangos from Snohomoish County who get together to circlejerk into microphones and call it a "Seahawks Show"...Fuck..12th Man? You aren't even the fucking 800th Man...Douche...Now go take DJ and go to Alderwood trolling for some of that bighaired unshaved SnoKing smelly unwashed snatch...

wow cause o yeah troy brown and david patten our such great receivers that they made tom brady one of the greatest qb's

Uh...John Elway wasn't "great" until he had Ed and Rod. He was "okay" with the Three Amigos but not a Superbowl winner.

Joe Montana was "okay" with Dwight Clark and whoever they lined up on the other side that season. He wasn't "great" until he had Taylor and Rice.

etc. etc. etc.

Brady was "okay" up until he got his weapons.,.

Old ass soft Kurt Warner is a bitch without Larry and Boldin....Manning is a loser if Tyree doesn't come down with that pass.

Matthew is still good if you don't think so you've proven your worth...

ur such a fuckin retard, god im gonna go find some other site to talk bout football cause ne one that knows football.....

Have fun at Sals where you can kiss some ass or at .Not where idiots like yourself will feel at home. You don't know shit about the game and it's history, you'd fit in well at .Not...Douchebag, tell DJ we gang fucked his girlfriend also. Thanks...
'
face it this team is on a decline, everyones over aged, over paid, and under motivated, we need to start rebuilding this team and u dont start rebuilding with a wr that will end up being a bust u build at the qb position,

First off...You build using the lines douchebag....Look at the last expansions and what positions were the first taken. Jacksonville AND Houston both took Boselli to shore up the line. The teams that took QBs saw them bust.

Houston----Carr
Cleveland----Couch
Carolina---Collins (the young Kerry sucked except for 1996)

Notice I didn't say Jax? Because when they build they used their lines and took a vetern QB in Brunell, they won more games in the mid-late '90s except for everyone but Denver and Green Bay. If a team starting from scratch takes lines to build why would a vetern team need to take a QB to build? Dumbass douchebag motherfucker...Learn the fucking game cocksmoke.

You really want me to fucking list Busts in the Top 5 at QB over the last ten years? It would be much easier to highlight the non-busts.

BTW, you talk Brady...What round was he taken in again fuckstick? :lol:

look wat the falcons and ravens did this year, a skilled qb can turn a 4-12 team around, and a WR wont do that,

Uh, Baltimore had a top 10 defense so it wasn't much to do with the QB.
Michael Turner is the reason the Falcons are winning, Ryan is like a Trent Dilfer..Don't screw up, run the ball and play defense. They didn't turn around shit..

i hope u guys get ur wish just so u guys can finnally see this team isnt as good as it was and we need to rebuild FUCK U GUYS PAYCE

Fuck you too, fucking little faggotass bitch...You know about as much of football as your $5 hooker mom on Aurora. Get a fucking clue little Taco Bell working jerking off to his mom's underwear assdoucher.

Eat shit, fuck off and lay off sniffing the White Out because you are already fucked up in the head enough for two people. You are about as stable as John Travolta's kid in a fucking bathtub.

Oh, and FUCKING OWNED worse than Kunta Fucking Kinte.... :lol:

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Bob knows more about the game than you and your sorry ass posse put tofuckinggether...Then again it's not hard being as though you are all whiskey tangos from Snohomoish County who get together to circlejerk into microphones and call it a "Seahawks Show"...Fuck..12th Man? You aren't even the fucking 800th Man...Douche...Now go take DJ and go to Alderwood trolling for some of that bighaired unshaved SnoKing smelly unwashed snatch...

wow cause o yeah troy brown and david patten our such great receivers that they made tom brady one of the greatest qb's

Uh...John Elway wasn't "great" until he had Ed and Rod. He was "okay" with the Three Amigos but not a Superbowl winner.

Joe Montana was "okay" with Dwight Clark and whoever they lined up on the other side that season. He wasn't "great" until he had Taylor and Rice.

etc. etc. etc.

Brady was "okay" up until he got his weapons.,.

Old ass soft Kurt Warner is a bitch without Larry and Boldin....Manning is a loser if Tyree doesn't come down with that pass.

Matthew is still good if you don't think so you've proven your worth...

ur such a fuckin retard, god im gonna go find some other site to talk bout football cause ne one that knows football.....

Have fun at Sals where you can kiss some ass or at .Not where idiots like yourself will feel at home. You don't know shit about the game and it's history, you'd fit in well at .Not...Douchebag, tell DJ we gang fucked his girlfriend also. Thanks...
'
face it this team is on a decline, everyones over aged, over paid, and under motivated, we need to start rebuilding this team and u dont start rebuilding with a wr that will end up being a bust u build at the qb position,

First off...You build using the lines douchebag....Look at the last expansions and what positions were the first taken. Jacksonville AND Houston both took Boselli to shore up the line. The teams that took QBs saw them bust.

Houston----Carr
Cleveland----Couch
Carolina---Collins (the young Kerry sucked except for 1996)

Notice I didn't say Jax? Because when they build they used their lines and took a vetern QB in Brunell, they won more games in the mid-late '90s except for everyone but Denver and Green Bay. If a team starting from scratch takes lines to build why would a vetern team need to take a QB to build? Dumbass douchebag motherfucker...Learn the fucking game cocksmoke.

You really want me to fucking list Busts in the Top 5 at QB over the last ten years? It would be much easier to highlight the non-busts.

BTW, you talk Brady...What round was he taken in again fuckstick? :lol:

look wat the falcons and ravens did this year, a skilled qb can turn a 4-12 team around, and a WR wont do that,

Uh, Baltimore had a top 10 defense so it wasn't much to do with the QB.
Michael Turner is the reason the Falcons are winning, Ryan is like a Trent Dilfer..Don't screw up, run the ball and play defense. They didn't turn around shit..

i hope u guys get ur wish just so u guys can finnally see this team isnt as good as it was and we need to rebuild FUCK U GUYS PAYCE

Fuck you too, fucking little faggotass bitch...You know about as much of football as your $5 hooker mom on Aurora. Get a fucking clue little Taco Bell working jerking off to his mom's underwear assdoucher.

Eat shit, fuck off and lay off sniffing the White Out because you are already fucked up in the head enough for two people. You are about as stable as John Travolta's kid in a fucking bathtub.

Oh, and FUCKING OWNED worse than Kunta Fucking Kinte.... :lol:

Yeah!

neersfan25

Huddler
Reaction score
This pick has to be Michael Crabtree. The receiving core is "old" at best, Branch can't stay healthy, and Engram is most likely gone.

Idahawk

Reaction score
neersfan25 said:
This pick has to be Michael Crabtree. The receiving core is "old" at best, Branch can't stay healthy, and Engram is most likely gone.

Burleson is not old , Taylor is not old, Carlson is not old, and Branch looked awesome in the last few games and really isn't that old....

Reaction score
I believe they'll pick up a WR in the draft, but probably not in the 1st and possibly not in the 2nd either.

Reaction score
Weather our receivers are old or not isn't the point. We need a receiver that can make big plays and stretch the field. Crabtree is that guy.

Reaction score
You have to know that the Seahawks always seem to pick something they don't need and usually something no one saw coming. For example, they had the Seahawks picking a DT and they picked up an End. I think they'll take a WR, but I could also see them taking a Corner and Safety. I think we'll get a better picture of who they might pick after the Combine.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Crabtree will cost more this year then he would next year ...Bradford will cost more this year then he would next year...any of these guys coming out early are doing so for the money....or greed if you will whatever ...Even my horse Mays may come out early and I'm sure its not for his health..hell I would too..If the cap comes down :eek: I hope . then these players could lose big bucks...so you come out this year and shoot for the stars and a fatty contract.....

So do you want to pay big bucks for a top ten offensive pick or trade down and take a more affordable defensive player ?....A big cap hit or sign leroy Hill ? A huge rookie contract or keep weaver or mo mo ?

Ruskell has used our first pick on the defense 3 years in a row I don't see that changing..Don't you think Paul Allen watched all
those games this year and saw all his money spent on Defense playing like shit...

You people that want to draft a QB or WR whats the plan out score everyone 60 to 55 next year..come on !

We would have won way more games if not for teams knowing they could bomb away on us at will.......Um remember go deep, throw the screen and quick hitter....almost every team we played this year used these 3 plays against us over and over

Jennings sucked and got benched...The jury is out on Wilson...Trufant was OK but gets out of postion and had a lot of P.I . calls this year plus like the rest of these guys is smallish. A corner , a safety are tops on my list...hold teams to 20 points and we have a chance to win...even with a back-up QB and no walt and no running game to speak of . Even one or two pieces on D could change everything and its way cheaper then rebuilding the offense

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Jennings had WAY more PI calls than Trufant did.

I also think that having to shoulder the offense's ineptness was too much for this defense. Maybe because of players, but probably more because of the coaches.

Really, I hope we know what Walter Jones' status is by the draft. I think that would be hugely beneficial. Although, I think all our back ups played admirably the last few games of the season.

I wonder what happens to Engram, too. Will Ruskell keep him?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Jennings had WAY more PI calls than Trufant did.

I also think that having to shoulder the offense's ineptness was too much for this defense. Maybe because of players, but probably more because of the coaches.

Really, I hope we know what Walter Jones' status is by the draft. I think that would be hugely beneficial. Although, I think all our back ups played admirably the last few games of the season.

I wonder what happens to Engram, too. Will Ruskell keep him?

How many PI calls did Jennings have compared to Trufant exactly ?

Top Bottom