• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

MLB discussion/news

Reaction score
BSPN has us ranked number nine in the power rankings. Are you shitting me? They really can't shake that bias off...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I'm good with that... I mean considering at the beginning of the year we were probably 25th or maybe lower. We'll move up.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I'm good with that... I mean considering at the beginning of the year we were probably 25th or maybe lower. We'll move up.
I hope so. I think every Mariners fan is excited about this season so far. Hopefully they can win tonight against Saunders. It won't be easy if he is on his game.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:

This week, they have the Yankees at number FIVE. We are at number nine.. hahaha I just think it is amusing that the Yankees, and Red Sox are both above us.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
bobflipaburger said:

This week, they have the Yankees at number FIVE. We are at number nine.. hahaha I just think it is amusing that the Yankees, and Red Sox are both above us.

With their bullpen in that launch pad known as new Yankee stadium (keep in mind the ball will carry even better in july/august) they will blow a lot of games. Sox look good.... As expected.

Reaction score
Do the Marlins have a low payroll again? I have a hard time not rooting for them in the NL, cuz they ALWAYS have a low payroll and WIN GAMES..

Reaction score
Pottsie said:
Do the Marlins have a low payroll again? I have a hard time not rooting for them in the NL, cuz they ALWAYS have a low payroll and WIN GAMES..

Yes, they do, They get paid about as much as A-Roid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
They have an awesome farm system. Their Pitching is amazig, plus they have a bunch of talented position players most notably would be Hanley Ramirez.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
bobflipaburger said:

ESPN has us at 6 this week.

John Kruk and Fox both have us at 5 though.

Top Bottom