• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mike Rob on his way back?

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattle Times reported the team is looking into bringing him back pending a physical. Both Coleman and Ware are injured so they are interested in finding a FB. Great news!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I love Rob. Now the Real Rob report will be funny again. Plus he brings emotion to those pregame warmups. Pass your physical Rob.

Reaction score
He took his physical on Monday, they didn't sign him until last night. They wouldn't have signed him if he failed.

Idahawk

Reaction score
$840,000 k that's a far cry from 2.5 mil . I'm guessing he's super stoked regardless .

I remember when Bobby Engram suddenly lost weight , it was his thyroid grand . Weird deal for Mike Rob , but glad he's back .

Reaction score
Mike Rob was apparently hospitalized twice and he got all the way down to 212 lbs. He's back up to about 245 now.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Real Rob is back in the house!

He's the perfect guy for this team. He's a true Seahawk. The type of lunch pail player that I totally respect.

This season is really shaping up fellas!

Top Bottom