• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mebane Remains a Seahawk!

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Very happy to hear this. I doubt we sign big-name anymore free agents, unless they are former Seahawks. Probably a kicker, maybe a journeymen or a project player.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Great news, glad to hear also that MEBANE wanted to stay, I think that is more important then the $$.
Too bad about Cole startin off injured, and liking the signing of Alan Branch, so we got Mebane, Cole, Branch, Sailvia, Terrill, anymore DT out there we could bolster this group with? Whats Rocky B. been up to these days?

Reaction score
Great news, glad to hear also that MEBANE wanted to stay, I think that is more important then the $$.
Too bad about Cole startin off injured, and liking the signing of Alan Branch, so we got Mebane, Cole, Branch, Sailvia, Terrill, anymore DT out there we could bolster this group with? Whats Rocky B. been up to these days?

Getting old, slow and fatter...

Reaction score
Looks like Mebane is moving back to the Nose which I think I read is his natural position. Also Branch will move into the 3 technique. Pete sounds pretty excited about Branch. Depending on how he does, I can see them parting ways with Cole when he gets healthy. Clemons, Mebane, Branch and Red.... not a bad line. Just need them all to stay healthy and add some depth.

Top Bottom