• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Marshawn Lynch signed NFL certified football

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I stole that sucker from NFL.com auctions for $155.00 Certified by the NFL! Yeah baby!

Come sunday, that little baby will be worth a grand! But I'm keeping it...he's BeastMode!

56-1390878990-52efb9c5c94233d23cb5c55dc1a68b90.jpg

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Very nice. Wish I had a sig on my game ball. Maybe some day. But I think I'm too scared to take it out of the house.

031.JPG

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
If only it said "Seahawks" on it. That's from Hawthorne's pick six of Vince Young in the Eagles game from 2011. He tossed it over his shoulder when he crossed the goal line. Clemons caught it and launched it into the stands. Now it is mine!!

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Here's the ball in action. I could never find a video that showed the crowd where it landed. Would have been cool to have a video of me getting it too.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I stole that sucker from NFL.com auctions for $155.00 Certified by the NFL! Yeah baby!

Come sunday, that little baby will be worth a grand! But I'm keeping it...he's BeastMode!

Sell because you can always pick it up cheaper later. That ball will never change but its price will, price will go way down after a couple years. BTW a semi-ballsy move on your part but if you like it you can't really lose.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Sorry, this is it's permanent residence.

sent from my galaxy using tapatalk2

I always wanted a game ball. But those suckers are really expensive now. I'd like a game jersey, but that's like buying a used car.

I'll get some other items together from the SB and case them up with the ball.

That's a nice case by the way. ;)

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks. I got the case for Christmas shortly after I got the ball. And yeah game balls can be expensive to buy. Feel really lucky to have gotten it like that. I've been sitting in range of a toss for years and never even been close, then come up with the first one to ever come my way. Was a good thing the friend I took to that game was 6'8", the ball was going over our heads, he got a hand on it, and it landed in empty seat right in front of me. Had to hang on tight, people were trying to tear it away from me. No way I was letting go! Good thing that pick sealed the win too, cuz I missed the very end of the game running that ball to the car. I later found out that I had nothing to worry about, because balls thrown into the stands can be kept, it's only the kicked ones that they make you throw back on the field.

Are you going to the game? Wish I could be there.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Thanks. I got the case for Christmas shortly after I got the ball. And yeah game balls can be expensive to buy. Feel really lucky to have gotten it like that. I've been sitting in range of a toss for years and never even been close, then come up with the first one to ever come my way. Was a good thing the friend I took to that game was 6'8", the ball was going over our heads, he got a hand on it, and it landed in empty seat right in front of me. Had to hang on tight, people were trying to tear it away from me. No way I was letting go! Good thing that pick sealed the win too, cuz I missed the very end of the game running that ball to the car. I later found out that I had nothing to worry about, because balls thrown into the stands can be kept, it's only the kicked ones that they make you throw back on the field.

Are you going to the game? Wish I could be there.

Great story...that's a keeper.

Not going. I just got married and blew through a years savings. But I'm good with it.

Last time I was a STH and didn't get picked...then found out I couldn't afford to buy a ticket and the trip. Hahaha...

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah I was depending on the Seahawks ticket lottery too. Found out the other day that there were unclaimed tickets, called my ticket rep and found out that they had held a second drawing for unclaimed lottery tickets, and i did not get drawn again. 0-3 in 2 Super bowls. Wouldn't be so hard to take except for the fact that I have heard of many people getting drawn that sold the tickets for profit when there were lots of fans that actually would have gone and supported the team that didn't get tickets. Kicking myself for not just getting a plane ticket as soon as I knew we were going. Tickets to the game can be had for a reasonable price now. Oh well, at least I'll be home to celebrate with all my friends and fellow fans when we slaughter the Broncos on Sunday. Can't wait.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I have a ball signed by Sherman, Browner, Baldwin, Turbin, Okung, and a few others. Could be worth something if I were to get it certified but it's too personal to let go.

Top Bottom