• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mariners Offseason Signings

Reaction score
Ok I'll try to update this off of the top of my head as best I can.

Extensions/re-signings:
Jack Wilson
Ken Griffey Jr.
Franklin Gutierrez
Felix Hernandez
David Aardsma
Derek Lowe
Eric Bedard

Acquisitions:
Chone Figgins
Cliff Lee
Milton Bradley
Casey Kotchman (also recieved a contract extension)
Corey Patterson
Eric Byrnes
Ryan Garko
Brandon League

Departures:
Kenji Johjima
Adrian Beltre :'(
Carlos Silva (nah-nah-nah-nah...nah-nah-nah-nah...hey hey hey. GOOD BYE FAT ASS!!)
Brandon Morrow
Russell Branyan (He hasn't signed yet, but with the Garko signing its pretty much a sure thing he's not coming back)

Reaction score
Erik Bedard has agreed to a 1-year deal worth $1.5 million ($6 million less than last year). It is full of performance and health incentives. The deal is pending a physical.

From what I've read, he will miss the first 3 or 4 months of the season.

Reaction score
I love this signing. We'll probably be good without him, but he'll get healthy probably right after the all-star break. So our rotation will just rape the second half of the season and that will continue into the playoffs ;) lol.

Felix
Lee
Bedard
Snell (I would put him last, but Lee, Bedard, and RRS are all lefties so we need a righty to break them up)
RRS

Top Bottom