• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

March Madness Thread

Reaction score
Surprised this hasn'r been started yet

I'm not a huge college basketball fan, but Wow what a game between Marquette and UW!

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
What a game! Glad Pondexter stepped up in the last 5 minutes. They can make some noise in this tourney if they play like they did tonight (minus the first 7 minutes of the 2nd half)!

Reaction score
In some leagues I picked UW, but others I went Big East and well that's been a bad decision on my part today. Hopefully that's different come tomorrow LOL!

Reaction score
Number 18;46508 said:
What a great day of games.

Thoughts about UW v. New Mexico on Saturday?
It's going to be a tough game, but if the Huskies come out and fight like they did against Marquette they definitely have a chance.

Reaction score
New Mexico is a lot like Marquette. Their biggest weakness is inside, so MBA is going to have to have another good game.

One thing that will be interesting is New Mexico is ranked something like 5th in the nation in preventing their opposition from getting offensive rebounds, while offensive rebounding is one of UW's strengths. So whoever wins that battle will definitely have the advantage.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I would like to issue a hearty "WTF!" to Georgetown for fucking up my bracket.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;46511 said:
I would like to issue a hearty "WTF!" to Georgetown for fucking up my bracket.
ya that was a shocker...thank goodness i had them losing to tennessee in the 2nd round

Top Bottom