• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LOL @ 49ers

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
and the Cards, too. And the 'Phins knocked off the Lambs.

Alex Smith looked like pre-2011 Alex Smith. Come to think of it, the 49ers looked like the pre-2011 49ers.

Nice day for us for sure.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
3 more days till game on again! and with momentum after today.
We could be 5-2 *gasp!

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Great day for NFC West!

Thursday will be tougher than this was. The last time Niners lost (to Vikes), they came back pretty determined against the Jets.. A win would be a true statement but even a loss is affordable now.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Its an oppurtunity for us to take the NFC West back!

It will be a huge challange but SF has starting to show serious cracks in the foundation. What it is IDK, but I hope the coaches can disect Giants, Minny, tape and figure it out. Being "out physicalled" came up on both those games...

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
I was reading on a different Seahawks forum (www.seahawks.net) where a poster read a post on a 49'er forum about a fan who called the Seahawks the "new era Oakland Raiders - dirty, class-less cheaters with no shame or care for their actions/respect for the game."

Here are a few others I saw:

"Oh good. Let them bull-rush. Boone and Iupati are anchors. It's only scary when the little quick pukers can beat them with speed counters."

"This is going to be another brutal day for Alex Smith. If Tom Brady had trouble against Seattle, oh boy..."

"Seattle scares me. Their D is tough."

"Man, I hate those guys. I hate the Seahawks more than I hate the Cowboys. And I've hated the Cowboys for decades!"

And finally.....

"Sorry, but you're the new Oakland Raiders; class-less and dirty (with trash-talking players, and an unapologetic head coach), no respect for the game, with a stadium filled with obnoxious/rude fans dressed up in corny Halloween costumes/flare.

Not intimidated by you, or your empty trophy cases owned by an ex-Microsoft mogul who sucks off Nike."

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
short week, going into candlestick after they got plain embarrassed, gonna be tuff.. but we will see, if we can keep it close we have a chance to win off a 50 yard field goal with 30 sec left.. ha

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I sense fear. There is blood in the water, the 49ers have showed some weaknesses against physical teams with good run games. SF and Sea are top defensive, smash mouth, physical, punishing teams in the LEAGUE! Its no longer Pitt, Balt, or NY, though NY still has it. So I see this as being an all out brawl!! Its for the West and League as far as Im concerned. SF has more loose being on thier home turf and having the worst div. record. Would be awesome for Seattle to go in and play up to this game.

Top Bottom