• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Late Draft Summary

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Just thought I would give my two cents on each pick and see what you guys think as well.

P-Rich: Clear element of speed, could be another player to stretch the field and hit the home run ball. Could be interesting with him and Harvin on the field at the same time. My pro comparison would be DeSean Jackson for the time being however I know they said he's going to try and bulk up to 190.

Justin Britt: Possibly the next starting RT however something tells me Bowie will win that but still great depth and if he doesn't immediately start I wouldn't rule him out as a future starter. I like the height and weight, dude is huge. From what I've heard, he's a monster run blocker which could help ease Michael into the lineup when it's his time to start.

Cassius Marsh: Hard to argue against this pick. A violent pass rusher with a mean streak. Could be another rotational piece to throw into the fold of out already terrifying defense. I can't wait to see what he brings to the table.

Kevin Norwood: Another interesting prospect. Pretty much polar opposite of P-Rich, a big and tall possession receiver who doesn't break many tackles. Could be great hands to have in a 3rd down passing situation. Don't see him playing much first year, most likely a special teams player until further into his career.

Kevin Pierre-Louis: Another depth player, pretty athletic linebacker with a good amount of potential. Have yet to see much tape but from what I've heard, this could be a nice pickup for our defense. Maybe KJ's backup?

Jimmy Staten: Another big run stuffer. Love the prospects of seeing this guy rotate in against teams with bigger backs (Gore, Stacy) and shutting down the middle. I feel like this could potentially be the surprise of the draft.

Garrett Scott: Where in the hell did this guy come from? Another interesting pick by Pete. May take awhile until we learn more about him and see how he does.

Eric Pinkins: A protype Pete Carroll Cornerback. Not sure what will happen with him, the CB position is still so deep even after letting go of Thurmond and Browner but it gives guys like him and Tharold Simon to show what they have.

Kiero Small: 26 broken facemasks as a FB, enough said. I wouldn't be surprised to see him make the roster and Ware let go if he isn't ready.

Another guy to keep an eye on as well is Jackson Jeffcoat, could be an UDFA success story. If he has the motivation, he could potentially thrive in our defense.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Cassius Marsh: Hard to argue against this pick. A violent pass rusher with a mean streak. Could be another rotational piece to throw into the fold of out already terrifying defense. I can't wait to see what he brings to the table.

My favorite pick of the draft. I think he could be asked to be put some weight back on and be our LE in rotation with Bennett. Maybe even come inside on nascar packages

OP
12thManFan

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
As much as I love the P-Rich pick, I wouldn't be surprised if Marsh becomes the best player in our draft class. Just have to reel in that attitude and use it against opponents!

Top Bottom