• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jj cut

garydrake425

Huddler
Reaction score
as per Adam_Schefter Seattle with more surprises: Seahawks cut RB Julius Jones and DB Jordan Babineaux.

:happy0005:

Reaction score
Danny O'Neil hasn't been able to confirm this yet, but he also tweeted: "As for Julius Jones, it is expected that he will be cut. I've been told his salary becomes guaranteed if he's on the roster after tomorrow."

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I like this move. In my opinion, he was never the difference maker we needed him to be. He is injured a lot, and can't get into the end zone to save his life. I will give him the fact that he can break some big plays from time to time, but I am not to sure those would be cut down this year too.

With all that said, we need someone to play running back. Sheesh, between him and Housh, our skill positions are looking thin. I sure hope Carrol knows what he is doing.

Reaction score
Julius Jones is actually going to remain on the roster. He took a pay cut which "saved his job" according to Adam Schefter.

Reaction score
Fenom;50113 said:
Julius Jones is actually going to remain on the roster. He took a pay cut which "saved his job" according to Adam Schefter.

@ProFootballTalk on twitter says the same. PISS!!!!! Julia Jones is SOFT!
:rant::-?:emoticon-0149-no::close_tema::mad2:

Reaction score
Pottsie;50115 said:
@ProFootballTalk on twitter says the same. PISS!!!!! Julia Jones is SOFT!
:rant::-?:emoticon-0149-no::close_tema::mad2:
Julia Jones and Shauna Alexander. They should get married, lol.

OP
garydrake425

garydrake425

Huddler
Reaction score
well i guess he is not cut but had his pay reduced. this sucks. i was hoping he was gone.

Top Bottom